50

Anna's POV
"Over here!" I heard as I woke up.

Everything was quite blurry when my focus came through I saw Hazel.

I unbuckled myself leaning over to Hazel who was leaning against the door. Our car flipped over twice because we were on the grass now.

"Hazel wake up... please wake up." I mumbled.

I put her head closer to mine. She was bleeding everywhere. She was damaged worse because the car hit her side.  I kissed the top of her head as I heard the door open.

"Ma'am! What is your name?" I heard as I felt someone pulled me out.

I didn't want to go I fought back when they didn't attend to Hazel who was still laying in the car.

"N-No stop." I mumbled.

I was out on a stretcher as I looked around seeing them drag Hazel out. She was carried on a stretcher has I tried getting up when someone pushed me down.

"Ma'am I need your name now." She said strapping me down.

I pulled on the restraints trying to get out of them.

"Ma'am look at me. Your friend will be okay. Now tell me your name?" She said as I looked behind seeing Hazel.

"M-My name is Anna." I said and she smiled.

"Okay Anna you will be okay. Everything is gonna be okay." She said as she put me in an different ambulance than hazel.

The last thing I saw of Hazel was them putting a tube down her mouth and yelling compressions.

I looked around as we were rushed to a hospital. What about the other people in the other car?

Is hazel gonna be okay? Am I gonna be okay? Does anyone know we crashed?

We arrived to a hospital. Hazel went first and they immediately rushed her down as I watched.

I tired getting out of the restraints when I felt a needle in my forearm. The person that dragged me out was hovering over me.

My vision got blurry again and the next minute I was asleep.

~~~~~

Eva's POV
"ANNA SHUMATE!" I yelled running in the hospital.

"Anna shumate and Hazel Alvarez." I said as she person behind the desk looked at me.

"Hazel Alvarez is in surgery and Anna Shumate is in the ICU." She said.

"Two people max." She said and u let Emma come with me as we walked into the room.

Anna was just starting to wake up. Her shoulder was bandaged up and so was her leg. When she looked at us I smiled and went to her side.

"Where's hazel." She muttered.

I looked at her desperately trying to get out of beds when she found restraints on her.

She looked at me with a glare. She tugged at the restraints as hard as she could only to find herself stuck in the same place.

"Anna look at me." I said holding her face.

"Calm down. Hazel is still in surgery." I whispered.

"What happened." She said looking at Emma.

"You had car crash. You were in a hit and run." I whispered.

"Your car flipped over 2 times. It's on the news." Emma said turning the tv on.

"An impact on the first car crash on Hazel's side and than another car losing control cause of the first crash. They crashed in front of you." Emma said as I watched the news.

"Wait but how did the car flip over with little pressure." She asked.

"The first car that crashed into tried backing up but ran into you again causing the car to flip over." I said and she confused.

"But why would they do that." She said.

We were gonna answer when a doctor came in.

"Anna shumate... let's see... you have a concussion, your shoulder popped out of place and was bruised. And you had glass shards in your thigh which results in you not walking for awhile." He said smiling.

He checked on her and see how she was reacting and her health.

"Hazel was with me in the car during the crash. Where is she?" Anna asked desperately.

"Ooh... hazel Alvarez is with a good friend of mine. I'm sure my friend will take good care of Hazel for now we are worrying about your health." He said checking on his clip board.

"No wait. Will she survive?" Anna asked.

"I'm sorry... but we don't know yet. Get some rest." He said unstrapping Anna's restraints.

"Will you update me? Please?" She asked as he looked at her.

"I will... try and update you. But you need to worry about yourself." He said and I looked over at Anna who was stressing.

"Anna... I'll keep you updated alright? For now you need to sleep." I said and she didn't want to.

"Fine." She said and it could tell she was annoyed.

Dr. Finn's Pov
"She's going into cardiac arrest!" I yelled has I tried to keep going.

A defibrillator was brought and we powered it up.

"Stand back! 3 2 1!" I yelled putting the two defibrillator on her chest. Her body jerked before laying steady.

The long beep on the monitor was still going. It was shutting off.

"Power up to 300!" I yelled as I rubbed it together and set one on her chest and one below her breast on her side.

He body jerked again as I waited.

"AGAIN." I yelled knowing that there was someone waiting for her.

"Doctor. We can't do anything." A nurse said when I jerked away.

"Turn it to 400." I said as they did it and again I put it on her chest and her side letting her body jerk.

I stared at the monitor flatlining as I prayed for it to start up...