35

Hazel's Pov
I walked... no specifically I ran until I got far away. I had no device to call anyone at all and it was getting dark.

When I reached Anna's house I was afraid to knock but when I did she answered. I just hugged her really tight.

"Woah okay... what's wrong?" She mumbled closing the door.

"I just miss you." I said and she laughed.

"You've only been gone for 2 hours. Why so early?" She said getting a bowl down for me.

"Like I said... I just miss you." I said and she looked at me suspiciously.

"You have a hickey. And it's an actual hickey this time." She said walking close to me.

"Did you guys have sex?" She said getting some fruit in the bowl.

I thought about it. This would cover up.

"Yes." I said and she looked at me.

"Oh... okay." She sounded sad. Did I say something wrong?

"Was it consensual?" She asked.

"I mean... were you comfortable?" She said changing her words around.

"I guess." I said and she looked at me.

"Did he rape you?" She said out of nowhere.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to anger you." I mumbled.

"No hazy look at me. Did he touch in a way that was wrong." She said and I started to get nervous.

"I'm gonna go. I'm really tired and I Uh... need a shower. I'll talk to you later!" I said running up the stairs.

I ran to the bathroom before Anna could get up the stairs. I closed and locked the door.

I looked in the mirror and she was right. There was a hickey on my neck. I started a warm shower and started to wash my body.

When I came out I saw Anna wasn't here. I laid down in bed and remembered that Brayden needed me at 7:50 in the morning of the wellness center.

"Hazel do I have your consent to touch you?" I heard looking behind me to see Anna.

"Wait what?" I mumbled.

She got in the bed and looked at me.

"Just tell me if this feels uncomfortable and I'll stop." She said and I was so confused.

Her hands started trailing down the hem of my sweatshirt. She started to feel my body and her cold hands touched my waist making me close my eyes.

"Okay no stop..." I mumbled has she gradually made her hands go up.

"So you are lying." She muttered.

"N-No your hands are just cold." I said and she laughed.

"Really? And if I did this?" She mumbled.

Her hands were warm now probably because my body was warm.

Her hand was in between my thighs making me move away from her.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry. I didn't mean too." I said curling up into a ball.

"Hey shhh... it's okay." She whispered taking her hands away from me.

"Hey look at me." Her comfort voice was back.

I looked at her and she smiled. I felt her pull my body closer. She let me lay my head on her chest.

"Hazel you were sexually assaulted. That's bad. So I'm gonna report this." She said and I looked at her.

"Are you gonna pull me out of highschool?" I asked her and she smiled.

"No I won't. But you need to be more careful with your friends. No more going out unless I meet them." She said and I nodded.

"Brayden wants me to see him in the morning. What do I do?" I asked her.

"Tomorrow is Friday. Why don't you stay home with me? And we can just rest." I smiled and I hugged her tighter.

"Thank you... Anna." I mumbled. I fell asleep fast on her.

Anna's POV
I woke to Hazel kicking her legs. I heard her and she sounded like she was sobbing.

I looked over to see her completely asleep.

I scooted closer to her and wrapped my arms around her waist making her squirm.

"N-No! Stop!" She yelled.

"Hey shh. Hazy it's just me." I whispered.

She dug her head in my shoulder. She stopped moving around when she heard my voice.

She moved her head in my neck. Her arm was laying on my front as she was sleeping soundly again.

"Crazy..." I mumbled.

I called Eva as it was only 10 she will probably be watching her anime.

"Yo whatsup." She said answering.

"Can you come here in the morning and watch Hazel? I need to get some things settled straight." I said as I played with Hazel's brown hair.

"Straight? Like you were anyway but uhm what's wrong?" She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Hazel got herself in a situation where it led to being sexual assaulted. So I'm gonna take care of that." I said kissing the top of Hazel's head.

"Oh..." was all I heard.

"Well is she okay now?" She asked.

"Yeah she's sleeping now. I don't want her going to school because that could cause a disaster." I said as I started to slip my hand under Hazel's sweatshirt.

I rubbed her back making her breathing calm down.

"Okay well I'm sure she will be okay. After all she's new to this Anna." She said.

We talked for awhile but ended up hanging the phone up a little after.

Hazel hasn't experienced in making friends and she can't tell who is who and what is what.

She trust people way too easily. And I'm gonna teach her how to be careful with who she hangs out with.

I've never met this Blaine but I want to get to know him better. So far has been the only person who hasn't been a bitch to her.

A/n

I will repeat this. Do not hate on the characters I've created. They were made the way they act for a reason.

Hazel is a person who is new to a lot of things and even though she's smart she hasn't learn what trusting people is.

So if you want to hate on them say it in your mind and do not comment it on my book or I will end up blocking you.