55

Hazel's Pov
I watched as Anna was playing on my hands. She had started at the very top of my shoulder and ran her two fingers like they were running.

She started at my vein and than avoided the cords and needles in my arm like she was playing subway surfers. When she got to my hand she would do the same way back up.

"Do you want me to stop?" She asked me and I looked at her hands.

Her veins were showing out on her hands. Just like they were on the girls hand.

I looked at her and her pupils grew. She was either happy or sad. Couldn't decide which and I was to bother about that to realize other people were walking in the room.

"Hey Hazel. How are you feeling?" Eva asked me and I just looked at her.

My eyes followed the vines that were decorated around the room. Ignoring the question I didn't want to speak.

"Well hazel Your results came back really good. You'll be discharged in tomorrow." The doctor said as I watched her take a pen out.

She clicked it and started to write. She came over and I started to get nervous.

She was pulled some cords out and left me with one iv in my hand. She also took the wrap off my head and checked down at my abdomen.

She lifted the gown and I started to get restless trying to stop her when the restraints pulled me back.

"Hazel calm down it's okay." Anna said and I ignored her beginning to fight back.

"Here's the deal... if you don't hurt anyone. I'll take the restraints off." The doctor said as she probably got annoyed of me.

I thought about it. The restraints were making marks on my skin.

I stared at her as she started to take my restraints off. She carefully unstrapped me. I felt a relief.

Inlaid in the bed looking at the marks the restraints gave to me. I traced the lines and the red marks.

I ignored the doctors questions. Everything I thought of led me back to that car crash.

The man's head on the wheel the woman's head leaning back the girls stomach bleeding out.

The same thing repeated over and over in my head making me try to shake it out but it just came back.

My head started to hurt and I felt someone's hand on top of mine.

"Bubba go to sleep." She said and I didn't listen.

I sat there but soon enough Anna made me fall asleep. She had rubbed her finger on my hand as I felt a lot more calmer.

~~~~~

I watched the car crash again. It was the same thing over and over again.

"Hazel." I heard as I tried to stay asleep this time but someone pulled me out. I woke up sitting making me pull back from the hand.

"Hey hey... it's okay." Anna said trying to be careful.

I scooted my back to the corner. I covered my head as if there was gonna be an explosion happening.

"Hey it's okay... I'm right here." The bed dipped and I felt arms around me making me flinch.

"N-No please." I said seeing the flashbacks again.

She put my head in her neck making me try to fight back. I pushed her away but she didn't give up.

My arms got tired and I gave up. I fell on her chest sobbing as she rubbed her finger on my neck and hand making me calm.

"It's okay." She whispered in my ear.

I couldn't fall asleep but it seemed like Anna couldn't either. We stayed up all night and she let me eat my sandwich and watch greys anatomy on her phone.

In the morning I fell asleep on her chest.

~~~~~

Anna's POV
"She has PTSD but it's not from this car crash." The doctor said and I looked at her confused.

"Has she ever been in a really big accident before this?" She asked me.

"She was in a car crash when she was younger." I said looking at Hazel who was sleeping finally.

"I see... she was young at the time. Which resulted her in not remembering anything which she must have had amnesia when she was younger. She hit her head which caused the memory to come back through possible PTSD." She said and I looked at Hazel.

Her breathing was slowed and she had cute light snores. I looked at the doctor again.

We were talking about Hazel when suddenly Hazel started to get restless again.

I quickly got up helping her. She was scared and she must be recreating the crash.

"No! I-I have to help her. She's bleeding out." She yelled at me and I just cupped her face.

"Bubs no one is bleeding out. I promise." I said and she looked at me like I was crazy.

She looked around and realized she was awake. She gulped down her embarrassment and I frowned.

"Go home you two. I think being in a comfortable environment will help the both of you. I've prescribed medicine for the both of you. Two times a day." She said and I nodded.

Eva decided to take us home. My car was wrecked completely. There was nothing able to fix it.

Hazel had offered to use her car and I shook my head no. That was her car. Plus I have another car we can use.

We stopped to get the medicine when I looked over at Hazel who was about to fall asleep again.

I rested my hand on her thigh rubbing my thumb over the tender skin she had. She soon found herself falling asleep and I kissed the top of her head.