39

Anna's POV
"So have you ever thought about her?" My mom said and I shrugged.

"She's slowly getting better to me. I mean so am I." I said and she smiled.

"Im so glad. But Anna remember. If Hazel has never been in a relationship. You need to be careful." She said and I nodded.

"And now I know your 21 but no getting drunk to the point where you cannot stand." She said and I laughed.

"I promise mom." I said hugging her.

"Now I wanna know Hazel more. She seems like such a sweet person." She said being interested.

"She really is. I mean like sweetest person on the face of this earth." I said.

"She really is warming up to me a lot more. She likes learning things a lot. And she's Definitely taken interest with caprisuns and goldfish." I said and she smiled.

"She sounds really sweet person Anna. Maybe this could workout?" She asked me.

"I don't know.. I don't wanna scare her." I mumbled looking over to see her visiting with Chase and Brad.

"Anna I believe you are a great person. As I believe my own daughter would do no such thing of hurting a fragile and person." She said taking ahold of my hand.

"I want her to ease into a relationship. If that's possible I don't want to just randomly ask her to be my girlfriend. And plus she's underage." I said.

"You said her birthday is in April? You have 5 months. You'll have enough time if you want to ease it in." She said and I nodded.

"And Anna. Do not have sex with her until she's not a minor or I swear to my god I will disown you as my child." She said and I raised my hands.

"I swear. Plus I'm not looking forward to sex with her." I said and she sighed a relief.

"That's my child. Happy birthday sweetheart." She whispered as I smiled hugging her.

After opening my family's gifts they left for a hotel. They were leaving tomorrow afternoon and I was gonna visit them this morning.

Soon after they left music started to blast and lights started to shine and I couldn't find Hazel anywhere.

It was soon starting to reek of alcohol and sweaty people. I watched as people chugged on bottles of beer and danced.

Where's Hazel...

I watched as a guy forced a drink down her throat making me run faster but ending up tripping over a few people's feet.

When I got to her she was already drunk.

Hazel was slurring her words as I laughed. She's never been drunk and it's a little funny.

But I stayed with her to make sure no one did anything. She pulled on my hoodie sleeve as I looked at her.

Before I knew it she pulled me to a dance floor that was right in the middle of living room.

She moved her body and surprisingly she wasn't to bad at dancing. I laughed as I pulled her body more close to me.

I want to keep her close. I know how these parties goes and I'm not gonna let anyone touch her.

She was dancing like there was no tomorrow. She's fun when she's drunk...

She looked at me smiling. She grabbed my hands making me dance now.

"Hazy I can't dance." I said and she shrugged not being able to hear me over the loud music.

She continued to make me dance as I laughed. When suddenly a slow dance showed up. Well more of a slow pop dance.

She rested her head on my chest as I smiled. She was feeling the effect of the alcohol. I could hear the vibrations of her groans in my chest.

"Bubba look at me." I whispered lifting her chin.

She looked through her nearly closed eyelids and smiled drunkly while giggling.

"Anyone tell you your.." she hiccuped in her sentence.

"Tell you your really really pretty." She slurred.

She laughed and smiled before it turned into a frown and she started to build tears in her eyes.

I brought her into our room as she begin to cry again.

"Hey No Hazy look at me.." I mumbled lifting her chin again.

"Will you ever get tired of me?" She asked me and I looked at her afraid.

"Like maybe annoyed? I'm sorry. I'm asking too many questions. It's your birthday." She said trying to wipe her tears.

She pushed me down on the bed and got up stumbling around.

"I got you a present." She said and I smiled helping her steady herself.

"It's not very much like what you gave to me but... here." She said giving me a box.

I opened it and there was a wine 'Château Lafite Rothschild'

"How did you find this? This is expensive it cost like over 100K dollars." I said taking it out carefully.

"Your right it was very hard to find." She said.

"But I had gotten to save enough money and bought it just for you..." she said and I smiled.

"There's more in there." She said as I saw 4 plane tickets.

Two for me and two for her. Plane ticket to go and to come back.

"We leave tomorrow!" She exclaimed.

Before souring her words and making her nearly stumble to the ground.

"Okay... why don't we get you in bed..." I said carrying her.

I laid her down. And a note fell out of the box. I picked it up and it was a picture of me. It was when we were at the zoo. She took the picture without letting me realize and she captioned it at the bottom.

'The most prettiest, kindest, girl in the world. I am so lucky to have her :)'

I smiled and put it up on my wall of collages. I came back to snuggle with her. I don't wanna be out in that party of disgusting perverts and drunkies.

She rolled herself on top of me and did something I never thought would happen.

She got closer to me and let out lips collide...

A/n
You have to understand that if didn't want them to kiss early. I wanted Anna to ease Hazel into a relationship so she can feel the feelings that she would have for Anna.

So don't come for me 🙄