30

Hazel's Pov
"Hazy! Can you come here for a second?" I heard as I walked in.

"Your gonna come with me for a photography shoot." She said and I shrugged.

"Why?" I said putting my phone in my hoodie pocket.

"Just because. Please?" She asked and I nodded.

We had went to a photoshop. This time Anna had called me out in front of everyone...

"Anna no I don't want to." I whispered.

"Get over here please." She whispered.

I groaned and came over. She had placed me right behind the camera. She asked everyone to step away and she told me to take pictures of her.

She told me to ask anyone that needed to fix lighting or some shade. She also told me what body movement needed to be moved by her.

"Uhm... can I just get the lighting moved a little to the right?" I asked shyly.

They did as I said and Anna smiled. She started to pose in such good ways.

"Can I take the camera off the stand?" I asked and she nodded.

They helped me take the camera and I moved around. I asked Anna to raise her arm slightly more upward.

The next time she wanted to use an object as if she was sitting on it. Then she asked me what object I wanted in.

"Do we have a white box we can have you sit on?" I asked as someone wrapped the camera around me so it was hanging down.

Anna had sat down and she looked right in the camera.

"Turn your face slightly and look the other way please?" I asked and she nodded doing so.

The next she was holding a cactus. She had made a small amount of pictures on the cactus and it was all... bad photos.

When Anna looked at them she smiled and was really surprised.

"Wow. These photos are amazing." She said and I frowned.

"Can I get a picture my way?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Go ahead." She smiled.

I looked around for things I can use. I found a flowers in a vase. I asked if I could take a few out and I took a dark red rose and bright red rose.

There was a blue bell flower and a blue hibiscus. Which in fact looked great together.

I took a few pictures with Anna looking up and having the rose close to her face. I had multiple shots with both colors and I moved onto with the blue flowers.

I placed a blue bell just in her hair not close by her ear just in a right position where it would stay.

She stared at me and smiled the entire time. Her makeup was amazing and the white suit she was wearing made her really... I guess you can say pretty? Or handsome?

I also had her hold the hibiscus flower with her and turns out the shot I actually liked. We had some others because has well has Anna was wearing a white suit matching the white background we took professional photos as if she was walking down a runway model fashion.

"See photography." She whispered kissing the side of my head.

"It's a talent that you have. And you should think more into it." She said downloading the photos.

"But what if I make a bad photo?" I asked her and she laughed.

"Then you make another photo. Your creative with your photos. I wouldn't even have thought about the flowers." She said and I smiled.

She had changed clothes into normal clothes. I've never seen her wear a suit so it was interesting.

"No watch how this is gonna get so many view because you creation was very creative." She whispered as I watched her post her pictures.

It had already gotten a 1000 likes within a minute.

Comments were rolling in and everyone was commenting how the flowers looked how hot Anna is.

I looked at Anna and she was already looking at me. She smiled and everyone closed down for the day. She took my hand and pulled me out in the parking lot.

"What do you want for lunch?" I asked her.

"Can we get McDonald's?" I asked her and she smiled.

"Sure." She said.

We sat down and waited for food to arrive after ordering.

"Uhm Hazel... have you ever thought about your sexuality?" She asked me.

"Sexuality?" I asked.

"Like a homosexual or a heterosexual. Like gay or straight. You know what gay means?" She asked me.

"Oh no I haven't thought about it. I guess it's just never came to my mind." I said and she nodded getting quiet.

"What is your sexuality?" I asked her.

"Bisexual." She said and I smiled.

"So you like girls and boys?" I asked and she nodded.

"Anyone in mind?" I said.

"This one girl. She seems to get me. I mean she's really smart and really nice." She said and I smiled.

"That's great! I hope they realize you. Anyone who's with you will be glad to have you." I said and she smiled but it died quickly.

"I-I'm sorry... did I say something wrong?" I asked her and she shook her head no.

"No you didn't. It's just this girl... I don't know how to tell her." She said.

"And it's kinda not possible for us to be together until later on." She said.

"Than if it's really worth it. You should wait until they are ready." I said and she smiled again.

"Thank you Hazel." She said and I nodded.