29

Anna's POV
I watched has Hazel ran down the track. We had ordered her some spikes with her favorite color.

Pastel green and lavender purple. Customized colors. We also ordered some ankle weights to increase her speed and within ending a 100 meter with a time of 12 seconds with the ankle weights on.

Each one has 5 lbs and without the ankle weights she ran the 100 within a span of 9 to 10 seconds which was really good.

I gave her the light blue Gatorade I bought as she down the entire thing. I smiled and stood behind her as she was tired.

"You ready to quit?" I asked her.

"Sure..." she said.

I could tell Hazel height's was growing. She was about 5'3 when I met her but now she's on the edge between 5'4-5'5 which actually was improving great growth.

I kissed the top of her head and gave her some actual water. We went out and got spaghetti for lunch. Recently me and Hazel have been going on late night runs and early in the morning. As well since it's summer she's been improving so much.

Her body use to be really skinny but the weight she's gaining helped her and honestly she was getting really healthy.

She got a little more confident and I could see her wearing shirts now. She used to wear sweatshirts all the time but now she was getting better.

I had gotten a coach to give us just a few tips. I could see Hazel being really invested into track.

Speaking of coach we were suppose to meet him in about 20 minutes. We went back to the track and saw the coach.

He looked at us and his eyes widen. I thought he was like fascinated or something.

"Your arms..." he said taking Hazel's arms.

"They are so skinny." He said and I felt an anger grow inside of me.

"Fragile... I'm afraid it's not possible to get you... in shape before track starts." He said and Hazel didn't know what he was saying.

"You need to eat... like eat a lot." He said and I turned to Hazel who was smiling.

"Your legs... you'd probably break if you ran." He said smiling.

"I can see bones..." he said has he held her wrist like it was the most expensive jewelry ever.

"Can you take your shirt off for me?" He said.

Hazel started to take her shirt off when I pulled it down.

"Fuck no." I said getting in front of her.

"Anna he's helping me though." She said and I shook my head no.

"No he's not. He's fucking body shaming. She's healthy more health than you are." I said and he laughed.

"At least I can look like a human. She looks like she hasn't eaten in days." He said and I took this moment to just slap him as hard as I could in the face.

^Will Smith moment^

"God... your the one that asked for help!" He yelled.

"I didn't ask for you to come here and fucking body shame her!" I yelled.

"The poor thing will probably break using a block!" He said and I gave a good kick towards his crotch making him drop to the floor.

"Hazel let's go." I mumbled.

"Anna?" I heard as we got in the car.

I was frustrated. Who would fucking say that. Hazel was probably the most healthiest person she's been.

I looked at her and she looked really sad.

"Am... I too skinny?" She mumbled playing with her fingers.

"No look at me. Your not. Your really healthy and that's what matters." I said and her eyes started to fill with tears.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't understand." She said sniffling.

"Your perfect I promise you are.." I said but it didn't help.

I could see her insecurities starting to grow on her again.

"Do you have a sweatshirt in here?" She asked quietly.

"Yeah... here you go." I said feeling defeated.

She didn't say anything for the rest of the car ride. When we got in she went straight to the bedroom and put on some sweatpants.

I walked in and saw her in bed. I can hear her crying which made me sad.

I got in the bed and had bubbles. She took ahold of them and hugged them tightly.

I wrapped my wrapped my arms around her waist but felt her push my arms away.

"No. I don't want that." She mumbled.

"I don't want you to feel how skinny I am."she muttered.

I left the room feeling bad. I had called Eva and she was probably watching anime.

"Hey what's up?" She said.

"So... we were on the track right? And the coach is called for tips." I said and I started my story.

"Anna. Have you thought that maybe Hazel needs to start working out? Maybe that can increase her confidence." She said.

"As well the scars on her body aren't gonna go away and that's probably decreasing in her confidence so much more." She said and I felt really bad.

"I just. I don't know what to do now. I wanna make her feel better." I said.

"Go and get some food. Maybe get a present for her." She said.

"Can you come over? Watch her?" I asked her and Eva said yes thank god.

"Hey hazy." I whispered coming into the room.

She was still in tears hugging bubbles.

"I'm gonna go get some groceries. Eva will be here in a few minutes." I whispered kissing the side of her head.

"Okay." She mumbled.

A/n

I don't tolerate body shaming.