49

Hazel's Pov
"I'm never doing highschool again." I said as Anna laughed.

"Did you not like it?" She asked me.

"Oh no I loved it. It's just it's so mentally draining." I said and she smiled.

"Well you graduated. You better start looking into colleges." she said and I nodded.

"Stanford is open. So is UCLA. I wanna try NYC to." I said and Anna stayed quiet.

"Anna? Is there something wrong?" I asked her.

"I guess I'm just gonna have to get use to not having you around the house." She said and I could see her tearing up.

"I'll visit you." I said and she smiled.

"And I'll FaceTime you whenever I can!" I said and her smile was brighter.

But I didn't wanna leave Anna just yet. We were gonna go shopping with the girls. They had just placed a petting zoo plus an aquarium in the mall.

It was suppose to be a surprise but Emma on accidentally spoiled it. I was excited to see the aquarium even if they didn't have a shark I would love to explore the ocean.

I wanna go scuba diving. That is one of my dreams when I was young and I have still stuck with that dream since.

While we got clothes we at food at the mall before going to the petting zoo.

Me and Anna got Chinese food. Well I got me Kung Pao chicken while she got orange chicken. We shared a box of noodles and I got me a sprite and she got herself a Dr. Pepper.

While we finished eating we went to get those sugar pretzels for desert. And we hung around a table before going inside the petting zoo.

We pet stingrays and got to touch crabs and hermits. We got to see upclose fish in glasses and it was really cool.

I saw what I thought was a shark but it ended up being a bunch of eels in a cave. We saw turtles and baby turtles in the aquarium.

Then there it was... it was a baby shark and soon enough they would have to remove it if it got too big.

I wonder how they got a shark in a mall...

I took pictures of it and it was so cool. It had types of grey and a white belly on the bottom.

I don't think it was a great white shark. Those would be hard to deal with. I moved on and went to the petting zoo.

There was a baby kangaroo as I held him. He jumped around in his little cage as I laughed.

We moved into lizards which was the cutest thing. I petted a lizard that had their tongue sticking out it was so adorable.

We moved on and found a snake. I did not want to go in but Anna was nervous about going in and tried to persuade me to go in with her.

"Cmon... it will be fun!" She said in my ear as I stared at the snake.

The snake looked at me and I hid behind Anna. I did not like snakes at all.

" Snakes are cool they are sssssso ssssslithery and they are sssssssso cool." She said and I was not impressed with her longing s.

When it was out turn I pushed Anna forward and moving away out of line before I felt her grab my waist making me get into the pen with her.

Snakes... no.

I looked at Anna as she smiled. I gave her a scoff as I gave Eva my camera. The guy out the snake on Anna's neck before it slithered around her arm. When it caught my attention I felt a shiver down my back.

"Come here." Anna whispered.

"Gently touch him. Softly like your not even touching him." She whispered as I put a finger on his scaly skin making me cringe at the texture.

"Now your turn." She said with a evil grin and helped the guy out the snake on my neck making me freeze in position.

I felt like I couldn't move and the snake started to slither down my body and up and around my arm.

It wasn't tightening around me which relieved me. It looked at me and stuck its tongue out and slipped it back in. His eyes were pitch black and he actually looked cute with a yellow mark on top of his head.

Oh... maybe this isn't so bad afterall...

~~~~~~

"Hey... did you like the experience?" Anna asked me and I nodded.

We walked out to the car and as Anna started it I was looking through my photos and some of them turned out amazing.

I can't wait to put them in my book of photos. Emma had gotten me a polaroid for my birthday. I've taken photos of me and Anna and everyone else and stuck them in a memory book to give to Anna when I leave.

I rather not leave. I wonder if. I can get into a college here?

"Hey so we can either go home or we can... get ice cream?" She said and I chose ice cream.

We were driving on a road that was used by the countryside. There was an ice cream shop downtown that both me and Anna love.

We stopped at a stop sign. I looked out my window and the last thing I saw was a car heading full speed at me...

A/n

Oh my god I'm running another track meet and I genuinely was hoping I didn't have to go 😐