57

Anna's POV
I find sleeping a need now. Hazel didn't get enough sleep to the point she couldn't get out of bed.

Right now she's curled up next to me and watching greys anatomy on the tv. I put it on to try to make her sleep but she was invested in it.

I've gotten just enough sleep to help her but she is having nightmares every night that even sometimes she sleeps during the day and has a nightmare.

It's been about 3 weeks since she was discharged.

Hazel had been moving around to get a comfort spot. I was right on the edge of falling asleep.

"I'm sorry." She said that's when I was half awake.

"What?" I mumbled.

"You can go to sleep. I can go to another room." She said and I shook my head no.

I rolled over putting my head on her stomach.

"I rather you stay so you don't find yourself alone." I say.

"But you don't get sleep. You should." She said.

"I should be telling you that." I said pulling her down making me put my head on her chest.

"But-" I cut her off.

"Go to bed. Now." I said feeling the most tired ever.

"I'm not tired though." She said and I groaned.

"How are you not tired. You haven't slept this entire week not to mention you haven't sleep the other two weeks." I said.

"I don't know I'm just... not tired." She said and I thought impossible. 

The next few minutes was silence. When I looked up Hazel had her head stuffed in the pillow and dead asleep.

I could only laugh as I picked her up and let her have the bed. I went down and to get me some food.

Emma had left a care package for Hazel. Emma had went to NYC with Sab for a photoshoot.

Hazel told me I should go with them but I didn't want to leave her at this state so I stayed home.

The care package included bath bombs. Melatonin... a lot of melatonin. A stuff animal and candy. A box of caprisun and a 50$ target gift card.

"I'm just gonna take this..." I mumbled taking a box of m&ms.

I was gonna cook up some shrimp with rice. There was a pack for Vietnamese noodles and I decided to add that with a pack ramen flavor I found left over from the pantry.

"Can I help?" I heard seeing Hazel awake.

She didn't seem like she had a dream so I shrugged and nodded maybe thinking this would make her tired.

We started to brown the rice and added pease and carrots with a bit of egg to mix up with the spice.

Shrimp was boiling and we were going to sauté it. I got spices as Hazel started to stir the noodles. We got some ramen shrimp pack of it with a little of soy sauce and as well chicken flavor mixed with broth to mix it in.

A little lime juice and some cilantro with basil to go with it.

"I like cooking." She said and I laughed wrapping my arms around her from behind.

She was stirring the rice while I flipped the shrimp over. I kissed Hazel's cheek before going to get plates. I put noodles on the plate with some rice on the side and put shrimp on top of the rice before sprinkling it with cilantro on top.

"Chefs." I said putting a hat on her.

It was a paper hat but it said top chef on the top as I put the plates on the counter.

I started to crush the melatonin up and put it in Hazel's drink. I poured myself a glass of wine and put it on the diner table as Hazel sat down.

The food look really good and I've didn't do too bad on it. Hazel had added the spices just perfectly and I flipped the shrimp golden.

"Thank you for letting me help you." She said and I smiled.

"Emma brought you a care package." I said grabbing the box and setting it in front of her.

"What's a care package." Ahe said opening the box.

"It's like a present and it's for you." I said and she smiled finding the candy.

After the amazing lunch we had, I was right. Hazel was dead ass asleep the next Minute.

~~~~~

"The man's head is on the wheel." She said.

Her breathing was heavier and she was sobbing on my shoulder.

"The lady's head is leaned back and the girls stomach is bleeding out." She said and I was curious.

She calmed down and I put greys anatomy on. I went out the room and called Eva.

"The man's head is on the wheel." I told her.

"The lady's head is leaned back and the girls stomach is bleeding out." I said and Eva laughed.

"Anna. How many family members died in the car accident she had." She said and I thought about it.

"Three?" I mumbled.

"A man and a woman. Meaning the parents. And the girl must have been her sister." She said and I realized.

I heard a knock at the door. I ended the call and opened the door to see a girl.

"I'm looking for Hazel Alvarez?" She asked me.

"I'm sorry who are you." I asked.

"I'm Halley Alvarez."