62

Hazel's Pov
"Hazy. You have to get up." Anna said and it shook my head.

"Cmon Hazel... it's been days she's gone." She said pulling my waist.

"She hasn't even texted me. It's not fair." I mumbled trying to crawl back to the bed.

"Nothing in life is fair so get up." She said gripping my waist tighter.

"But why me..." I muttered.

"I've had a hard life why did they ruin it even more." I said curling up.

"I'm sorry but laying in this bed all day isn't gonna help." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll those eyes at me." She said getting me to straddle her lap.

"I just wanna feel happy..." I mumbled into her shoulder.

"Hazel..." she whispered.

"I wanna feel actually loved..." I mumbled burying my head in her neck.

"I mean I love you right?" She said.

"But you love me as a friend way. I mean family love or someone as close as a family." I said and she looked a little hurt.

"I'm sorry was that offensive? I didn't mean to say it like that I was just saying that-" she cut me off as I started to panic.

"Hazel... calm down it's okay I knew what you meant." She said and I sighed a relief.

She made me stand up but I haven't ate anything and the room started spin when I stood up to fast.

Since I haven't ate a lot I've beginning to look like my old self when I first met Anna which disappointed me a lot.

"Why don't we go shopping okay?" Anna said and I didn't feel like walking to store to store.

"But I don't want to go shopping." I said and she looked at me.

"You need to get out of the house." She said as she started to cook some spaghetti.

"Fine... we can go shopping." I said grumbling.

"Hey come here." She said pulling my waist back smoking me yelp.

Her arms wrapped around me and it made me realize how skinny I was becoming.

I wanted to cry at the point my mental health was becoming worse and I'm going to college in a month.

"I'll make sure we have some fun okay?" She said whispering in my ear.

I nodded before and waited for her to let me go yet it never came

I tried to squirm out but she didn't let go. She put my arms up and grabbed the pack of noodles letting me pour it in.

"Get the tomato sauce and I'll cook up the meatballs." She said and I smiled.

~~~~~~

"Anna... can we get this." I asked seeing a really cool sweatshirt.

"Sure." She said and I looked at her.

"Wait really? But it's expensive." I said and she smiled.

"I told I would make today fun." She said and I frowned.

I've never really experienced this a lot even with Anna. Buying clothes was hard for me because I don't what I am able to buy even if Anna pays for all of it I don't want her to waste money on me.

That's what they always said... 'Your a waste of money' that's why they gave me the minimum care so I wouldn't be a burden to their money problems.

"Hazel?" I heard letting all my thoughts crash.

I look at her and and I put the sweatshirt back on the rack. I started to walk when I didn't feel Anna's presence.

I looked behind me to see Anna getting the sweatshirt. I looked at her and she smiled putting it in the cart.

"I'm getting it for you wether you like it or not. It's cute and I'm sure you would love it." She said and I felt my cheeks redden for some reason.

"Your cute when your shy." She said and I my cheeks redden even more.

"Cmon let's check out." She said and I nodded.

We went to go get subway after all of our shopping was done. I made sure not get very much.

"I wonder if she's okay? I mean she only went home 4 days ago." I said and Anna looked at me.

"I'm sure she will be okay." Anna said and I nodded.

"But what if she needs me? What if I don't get to see her again." I said and Anna looked at me.

"Hazel calm down. I'm sure she will be okay. Plus she has your number now she can text you." She said.

"Anna she can't text me unless she's dead." I scoffed her.

But it got me thinking. I don't want her to die. I wanna be able to hug her and see her again. I wanna be able to have a sister in my life...

"Hazel stop overthinking it." She said and I rolled my eyes.

I miss her... I miss Haley so much. She's was like a person I thought I would never have.

I looked at Anna who was staring at me. Did I offend her. Before I could answer her I got a call.

"Unknown number..." I muttered.

I declined the call but it ringed again and I groaned and answered it.

What was said next left me to shattering pieces.

"Is this Hazel Alvarez? I'm so sorry to inform your lost of Haley Alvarez. She died this morning."

A/n

I have no feelings to this book whatsoever :)