60

Hazel's Pov
"So... I ask.. how did you get adopted?" I asked nervously.

Maybe it's something I did wrong to keep them me from hiding...

"I don't know how the system works. I was out in foster homes for a few months but I mean that was it." She said and I smiled.

"My adoptive parents Mary and Derek. They would love to meet you. I'm sure you they would love you." She said and I smiled.

"Now... tell me about you and Anna?" She said smirking.

"Just friends." I said nervously.

Would she judge me for the feelings I've been having with Anna? No...

"Yeah right. Spill." She said and she caught me.

She laid down on the grass playing with the pieces of it as I told her all about Anna.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT NO YOU HAD SEX WITH HER UNDERAGED!!" She yelled as I slapped my hand over her mouth.

"No! I would have never pinned it on her!" I yelled.

"I turned 18 on-" she cut me off.

"April 12th of 2005. Yeah I know. When did you have this intercourse?" she asked me.

"I don't know like a couple of months ago." I said and she nodded slowly.

"You gotta tell me is she good in bed?" She asked me and I was speechless.

"I still have my v card... nothing necessarily penetrated... well down there I'm not saying private parts out loud." I said and she laughed.

"So how did you have intercourse exactly?" She said making her sandwich.

"Can we not..." I said embarrassed as she laughed.

"Cmon I have to tease you about this!" She said and I smiled.

Ah yes... the relationship that was suppose to happened between sisters.

"And Uhm... college? What college you going too?" She asked me.

"Well... I really don't want to leave LA so I may go to UCLA or Standford. I had gotten acceptance in both." I said and her yes lit up.

"STANFORD!! OH MY GOD!" She yelled hugging me.

"Is it hard to get in?" I asked and she looked at me.

"YES! Its said to be one of the hardest schools to get in!" She said and I smiled.

"I'm so proud of you!" She said hugging me tighter.

"I'm gonna need to breathe." I hoarsed as she let go making the both of us laugh.

"I'm so glad I found you." She whispered and I smiled again.

I looked around on the hill we were having the picnic at.

"Cmon!" I yelled taking her hand.

I was much faster than her and she was having a hard time keeping up with me.

"Hazel!" She yelled.

I took her a bakery downtown. It was one of my favorite bakeries and I got her a cookie and me a Cookie Monster.

It was blue and the Cookie Monster from the muppets. And as well Haley got Oscar the grouch puppet cookie as we walked outside.

We walked downtown all the way to the end and came back as we finished the cookies.

"Mm these cookies are good." She said and j was happy.

I took her hand again and ran to the nearest beach with her tripping over a few things. She definitely wasn't an athlete...

Our feet were buried in the sand as we reached the wet sand at the end of the ocean.

"Ocean..." she mumbled picking up some wet sand.

I got in the water and I took a splash of water on her making her scream. She got revenge as she took me down in the water.

We both reached the surface for water as we laughed.

"Oceans." She said and I smiled.

"Ocean water." She said splashing me.

"Cmon!" I said swimming over to a cave under below the water.

I had found this cave along time ago and it was beautiful. I held my breath and swam in with Haley following.

With little crabs and shells. We didn't go so far where we got stuck. But we did take a breather every once in awhile.

I found a rock and a really cool shell as I gave it to Haley.

We swam back up to surface as we pulled our tired bodies to the edge of the beach.

"I think we should call Anna to take us home. We're are soaked." I said laughing.

We got ice cream form a nearby stand on the beach as we sat on a rock together.

"This... this is amazing!" She said looking around.

The sun was setting and she glanced at the most beautiful thing ever. She took her phone out and took a picture of me and then I took a selfie together.

"Thank you do much for taking me here." She said and I frowned.

"Why make it sound like your leaving?" I asked her and she looked at me.

"Oh no. I don't mean to say it like that." She said and I smiled.

"I love you so much Hazel. And I'm so glad I found you."