Chapter 109: Your futures comtain endless possibilities

"Qing-ge, give me another chance?"

Xu Qingqing pretended to be angry and slammed the pen gripped tightly in her hand onto the table. She got halfway through her act, then couldn't help smiling. "Give you and your shill another chance?"

Liu Cunhao laughed until he plopped to the ground and pounded the floor with his fists.

He Zhao: "......"

Xie Yu found it embarrassing. He picked up He Zhao by the collar and dragged him straight back to the back row.

Although they had botched it, Xu Qingqing did seem to be in a better mood. When Xu Jing handed snacks over, she even ate a few bites. For a moment, Xie Yu even thought: Maybe it was real magic.

This person...

He influenced the atmosphere easily. Messy, noisy, with too much sound. Sometimes Xie Yu was so annoyed he wanted to kick him, but he also couldn't help wanting to draw closer.

At this thought, Xie Yu turned and looked at him.

After returning to his seat, He Zhao had quieted down. He had unwrapped a lollipop and tossed it into his mouth. When he wasn't talking, he subconsciously let out a serious air belying his age. Even though the act of holding a lollipop in his mouth was languid and a little rascally.

"What are you looking at?"

He Zhao saw that Xu Qingqing had regained her strength and was standing up to punch Liu Cunhao. Only then did he look away and discover that his little friend by his side had been staring at him for a long time.

He lifted a hand and took hold of the plastic stick, then said, "Do you want this? Call me ge and I'll give it to you."

Xie Yu didn't want the sweet at all, but in that split second he seemed to have fallen under a spell and obediently called him 'ge.'

Liu Cunhao had summoned his strength intending to bring forth all Xu Qingqing's spiritedness, but he had overdone his provocation and nearly suffered a terrible backlash. He had provoked Xu Qingqing so much that she chased him out of the classroom and they had a stand-off in the corridor.

Xu Qingqing rolled up her sleeves. "Hao-zi, you get over here."

Liu Cunhao said, "I won't," and ran toward the classroom's rear door. His gaze swept over the last row and landed on the lollipop in his Yu-ge's mouth.

He was preoccupied with dodging and his mind spun for a long time before it clicked.

...That lollipop was in Zhao-ge's mouth just now though?

They called them supplementary lessons, but it was the same as if school had started again.

They didn't cover the new Year 3 textbooks yet, and when they covered new content in class they also reviewed previous content. The classes moved at a quick pace and it was only when the last period had nearly ended that they could furtively relax.

Xue Yu was doing several new practice questions Old Wu had set for him. He got halfway, then discovered that his thought process wasn't quite right. He was about to strike it through when the student in front of him reached back and tossed a note onto his desk without a word.

Xie Yu lifted his eyebrows and unfolded the note. The first line was eye-catching: Let's discuss what to eat for dinner. Please vote. We'll eat at whichever place has the most votes.

Below it was a list of shop names. Peking U, Gold List, Valedictorian House.

Someone full of inspiration had even written a campaign speech. The loyal Valedictorian House protector had written flowing praise about it. Their food is really good. When I can't find a way forward, when my soul sinks into confusion, the Valedictorian House's food will always wake me up...