Chapter 60: Can I kiss you?

Whenever grades were released, some students would be happy and others worried. But in all of Wu Zheng's years of teaching, he had never met a student like He Zhao before. Even though he had gotten 'worrying' grades, he situated himself in the 'happy' camp of his own accord.

Wu Zheng was very impressed. A true talent.

Impressed to the point that he couldn't keep himself from throwing chalk pieces one after the other at the back row, saying as he did so, "He Zhao, your psychological constitution is very strong... I can't find any stronger across all three class years at this school.

"High praise, high praise." Watching the chalk fly in his direction, He Zhao smiled and said, "I'm just averagely good."

"—You really think I'm praising you?!"

One of the chalk pieces had missed its mark. It landed on Xie Yu's side of the desk with a clatter before rolling to the floor.

Xie Yu, for his part, was worrying about his boyfriend scoring badly on exams and really becoming an excavator operator in the future. Hearing this, he propped his head up on his hands and smiled. "...Idiot."

"That's enough." Wu Zheng, seeing that they'd had their fun and the class's spirits had been lifted, gestured for them to quiet down and started going through the exam paper. "One exam doesn't count for much. These questions weren't that difficult, so why was the class average so low? I went over the questions where you lost points..."

Exam paper in hand, Wu Zheng copied the questions onto the board and lifted his hand to reveal a perfectly drawn cube.

Xie Yu glanced down and put his 40-point math paper under his desk. He had nothing to do, so he slumped onto his desk and prepared to nap for a while.

The moment he lay down, his deskmate with the strong psychological constitution poked his wrist twice with a pen.

Xie Yu moved his head slowly, pillowing his head on his arm as he turned to face He Zhao.

He Zhao was also slumped onto the desk in a similar fashion. They maintained this position for a few minutes, just looking at each other.

There was silence between them, neither of them saying a word, but as their gazes met something in Xie Yu's heart began to sink.

He Zhao had his back to the sun, the picture of leisure, the corner of his mouth quirking up gently.

Xie Yu watched him for a while, then moved first. He reached out and pulled the zipper of He Zhao's jacket up properly. "Ge, who do you think you're seducing?"

"I wouldn't dare." He Zhao looked down at Xie Yu's hand still resting on his jacket; who knew his little friend was so possessive. He smiled and said, "For your eyes only."

Class 3's average was still the same. The first in the year—first from the bottom, that is.

The top scorers were Xue Xisheng and Xu Qingqing, but their scores didn't do much for the average.

The literature essay question had been an analysis essay. During lunch, the class rep brought the literature essays over from the faculty office and was immediately swarmed by students, but none of them were looking for their own paper. "...Where is Zhao-ge's essay? Our fount of happiness."

Xie Yu had just woken up and glanced up on hearing this. He Zhao was standing at the podium, protecting his exam paper. The scene at the podium was messy and several exam papers had fallen on the ground and been stepped on.

Then Luo Wenqiang and Liu Cunhao each caught hold of one of He Zhao's arms and frogmarched him away, calling back to their classmates, "Quick, find it!"