Chapter 106: The First Exam Venue

Old Tang finished talking about additional classes and opened his literature textbook. He thought he still had plenty of time and was going to go over a classical poem with the class, but little did he know that morning self-study was already almost over.

"Has it been so long?"

Old Tang was both confused and conflicted, but he had to pick up his tea mug and walk out. "I just said a couple things..."

He Zhao stretched lazily, his hand lifting and coming to rest at the back of his head. He smiled and said, "Sir, that was more than a couple things. You don't know yourself very well yet."

"Stop bullshitting." Tang Sen smiled as well and said, "Remember to bring your and Xie Yu's homework by later. I'll grade them individually."

He Zhao waited for Old Tang to walk out, then dropped his hand and knocked on Xie Yu's desk. "I didn't finish it. Where's yours? Can I borrow it?"

At the mention of homework, Xie Yu frowned and said, "You think I did mine?"

He Zhao said, "You didn't?"

How could I have done it.

How dare you ask.

Xie Yu internally cursed.

It had been very late by the time they finished watching the film yesterday. He Zhao had closed the door and gone on about 'sleeping together,' and Xie Yu had eventually relented since he couldn't out-talk him. "All right, let's sleep. Don't make a fuss."

His boyfriend's approval wasn't enough. He Zhao waited outside the bathroom door the whole time Xie Yu was in the bathroom and showering.

It was too dark in the dorm room.

The 1.85m tall boy turned on his phone's flashlight, his back to the bathroom door.

"Are you done showering?"

"How about this? Can I go in and wait for you?"

"......"

Xie Yu was exasperated. He shut his eyes, water flowing down his face.

Then he turned his head and forcefully pressed the showerhead lever down. He reached for the dry towel he had put to one side and said, "Come in. Just try coming in and see if you get out alive."

He hurried him so much just for a shower. Xie Yu, on the other hand, wanted to finish his homework before going to bed.

But had the idiot given him the chance?

He Zhao clearly remembered what he had done last night. He coughed lightly and changed the subject. "How about this? Let's split the work. You do math and I'll do the rest."

Xie Yu had no objections to this division of labor.

They both did the homework quickly. By the time the first chemistry period was half over, they had finished most of the homework for the various subjects.

He Zhao was left with two English passages to translate and he still tried to explain himself as he wrote. "Ge is still a strong man, but there are many unexpected things in life. Maybe Heaven didn't want me to be too perfect..."

Xie Yu was erasing his diagrams, about to start over with a new approach.

Old Wu had given them difficult questions recently, as if trying to give them a hard time. Xie Yu had been stuck on the last question for nearly ten minutes. When he heard He Zhao, he turned and threw the eraser. "Perfect, my ass. Can you shut up?"

The moment the chemistry teacher packed up his things and left at the end of the period, the last row of the classroom broke out in a fight.

"Fighting again?" Liu Cunhao was about to get up and collect homework, but when he heard the commotion he glanced at the back row. "Our two big bros are so passionate today?"