Extra 1

City C, Tsinghua Medical Department.

Towards midnight, several lights were still on in the building. There were footsteps in the previously empty corridor. The two girls spoke quietly: "... Let's go, I'm so sleepy. I have to write a report when I get back."

"Okay, then I'll change my clothes."

The others walked halfway, and stopped again: "Hey, isn't that the central air conditioner of our Medical Department?" Cooling type.

The two of them slowed down and looked towards the window inadvertently. No one dared to speak up for fear of disturbing people in the laboratory.

The entire laboratory is clean and very well organized.

The man is tall and his legs are long. His appearance was so conspicuous that the entire medical department couldn't find a second person like him. But somehow, people did not dare to approach, especially with the white coat on their body, making people have the feeling to stay away.

When he grabbed something, half of his wrist was exposed to the wide cuff. The child's fingers are slender and the joints are protruding.

He is a well-known figure in their medical department.

Not long after enrolling, the provincial title, coupled with his face, immediately spread throughout the school district, and the next day it began sweeping the school's main forum.

The Medical Department has never been this lively.

These are just the top subjects in the Department of Medicine. The level of the topic was comparable to that of a freshman who arrogantly said 'You can take a random exam' during an interview at the entrance of the School of Economics and Management next door.

The level of the topic was comparable to that of a freshman who arrogantly said 'You can take a random exam' during an interview at the entrance of the School of Economics and Management next door.

Initially, some people were confused by this face. They frantically asked for contact information, and took the initiative to attack. After half a month, they all died down.

The wind direction of the school forum immediately fell to the other side.

一一 No, no, not human.

一一 Too bad to be provoked.

一一 I went to their original school post bar and had a look. When describing it, he said that he stepped into the Arctic Circle on one leg, this is true.

一一 Return to the top. The manager next door appeared to be from the same school.

一一 Speaking of management, ask who has the manager's contact information. Very handsome ORZ, although the interview was a little awkward, but the effect after being sent out was more enthusiastic than the publicity response that the admissions office had made ...

Xie Yu didn't notice that someone was looking at the window.

Some time ago, Professor Yang was dragged into an experimental group to help him. He (XY) is so busy that he doesn't have time to eat lunch. He doesn't care about anything else. After he finished recording the last data, he felt a little hungry.

Xie Yu raised his hand and pressed his brows. Then, take out his cell phone to check the time.

00:38.

Apart from the time, some of the text messages hanging on the notification bar are also very eye-catching.

- You're done.

- Aren't you eating rice anymore? What is the problem?

He Zhao finished sending, then sent another five minutes ago: - - Dropped down.