Chapter 95: When school's dismissed tomorrow evening, don't leave

"You like breaking the rules, right?" Halfway to the court, He Zhao bent down and picked up the ball Wan Da had accidentally thrown out of bounds just now. He dribbled the ball several times and his feelings were indiscernible from his tone of voice. He said, "Keep breaking them."

Xie Yu said nothing.

He jumped right over the guard rail, bracing his hands on the rail and pushing himself off and over it. Amidst the shouting, he walked neither slowly nor briskly toward Class 3's team.

The two teams stood face to face.

He Zhao tossed the ball to Class 4 and it landed next to Liang Hui's foot.

When Liang Hui said he was not afraid of the school tyrants, he was definitely lying.

Although he was a loud voice in his own class, he only dared be loud on his home ground. Typical bully who picked on the weak and feared the strong. But under the audience's gaze, with so many pairs of eyes staring at him, his rapidly swelling pride and competitiveness made him forget about all of that.

The referee blew his whistle another few times. He stood in between the two teams, keeping them apart for fear they would start fighting. The audience was still fanning the flames and blindly raving.

Class 4 was also completely riled up. They stood and yelled, "Hui-ge, go!"

The referee was getting a headache. "You all calm down. What are you doing? Are you playing basketball or fighting? ...The competition is secondary. Friendship comes first."

At first, Liang Hui didn't understand He Zhao's words of, 'Keep breaking them.'

But when He Zhao and the rest of the re-assembled team stood to the side, finished their last-minute tactical discussion, and rejoined the court, he finally understood. So what if you break the rules?

We won't even give you a chance to break the rules.

He Zhao had watched for ten minutes from the audience stands and had gotten the gist of the tricks Class 4 was playing. "Later, back uph Old Xie... He's good at breaking through a line, and he's fast at offense, but he's not a team player when he gets going so we can forget about working together... Don't get in his way or you might get hurt. Gym rep, you spot No.6 and I'll spot Liang Hui. We won't let them get away."

They couldn't cure the referee's blindness, so they had to prevent Class 4 from gathering together to hide each other's rulebreaking and earn their points back in the second half.

Luo Wenqiang was shocked by He Zhao's acute observations of the match. He froze for a couple seconds, then kept nodding. "Sure. I'll keep an eye out. I won't let Yu-ge hurt me."

Xie Yu wasn't too happy and frowned. "Me?"

"What about you?" He Zhao rested one hand on Xie Yu's neck, drew closer, and said, "You, solo player, eternal lone wolf... don't think about it."

Now that He Zhao was on the field, he put together an aggressive plan of attack. Xie Yu led the show. Class 4 had never met such a powerful attack before and momentarily couldn't react.

He Zhao had his eye on Liang Hui, who could only watch with his eyes wide as Xie Yu got the ball and passed two people, not giving anyone else a chance to get close at all.

His attack was so relentless even two people ganging up couldn't block it.

"Hui-ge!"

No.6 from Class 3 had taken great pains to break free from Luo Wenqiang's guard, but still didn't make it to Xie Yu in time to block him. In a panic, he yelled, "Block him!"