Extra 4.1

Class 3 group chat.

Liu Cunhao: Is everyone here? I need to say something.

Wan Da: What's wrong, Haozi?

When everyone started popping up, then only did Liu Cunhao send out a remorseful emoticon.

Liu Cunhao: All my old classmates, we have not seen each other in a very very long time, the beautiful scenes of the past often appear in my mind, and today everyone has gone their separate ways , scattered across the ends of the world.

Liu Cunhao talked for half the day and finally reached his main point.

Liu Cunhao: So I would like to sincerely invite everyone to come out for a gathering on Saturday, let's have a class gathering. What do you think?

Wan Da: ......

Luo Wenqiang: ......

Xu Qingqing: ......

After Xieyu saw the message, he couldn't resist raising his eyebrows.

This was only a week after gaokao had ended, he really had not seen any class that started holding class gatherings after being separated for only seven days.

This news even got Old Tang, veteran lurker, to speak up.

Old Tang: Didn't you guys just graduate?

Wan Da: Ye....yeah......we did.

In this silence, only one brave soldier was daring enough to come out and 'play along'.

He Zhao: Sure, let's meet.

He Zhao: We were all classmates, how time flies, every time i think of the days when I shared a class with all of you in high school, ge can't help but reminisce.

Liu Cunhao had found someone who got him, he didn't even bother typing, he just sent a voice message, passionately yelling, "Zhao-ge!"

He Zhao also replied with a voice message.

Xie Yu had just finished a round of his game, he ignored Zhou Dalei's hurried yell at the other end of "It's going to start right now, Boss Xie be prepared". He took off his headphones, hung them around his neck, and tapped open that voice message.

The boy's voice was warm and open, with a hint of laughter, and was mixed with the sound of traffic, meaning he was probably still out. "Why isn't my deskmate saying anything......" He stopped here and switched around a few endearments, "Deskmate, Old Xie, Xie Yu little friend, come out and gather?"

Xie Yu just finished listening, He Zhao sent another one in again.

"As the proverb says, one day apart seems like three years. I haven't seen my deskmate in almost a week."

He Zhao's voice messages did not have any hint of Liu Cunhao.

Liu Cunhao was just feeling touched, halfway through the message he started raging in his mind, "Can't help but reminisce! This isn't you reminiscing the days that we were in the same class, you're just reminiscing the days when you were deskmates with Xie Yu!"

This batch of Year Three exam students may have successfully graduated, but Old Tang's work for this semester wasn't over yet, so the gathering could only be set at night. The bunch of them were just idling around, and Luo Wenqiang suggested they all return to school in the day to take a look.

Luo Wenqiang stood at the school entrance and exclaimed, "I miss my alma mater."

Liu Cunhao exposed him in a split second, "Look at how you all are acting, sports rep, you just miss the field don't you?"