Chapter 105: He didn't dare sleep

"Do you know how to wear your clothes properly?"

"Huh?"

Xie Yu pointed at the shirt He Zhao was wearing.

He Zhao closed the bathroom door, completely focused on drying his hair. He had initially wanted to come out of the bathroom shirtless. "You've already seen me naked before, don't be shy."

Xie Yu shifted and turned over to straddle the chair, the front of his body facing the back of the chair. His wrists loosely hung from the backrest and his slender legs were bent. He curled his index finger to summon He Zhao from this position.

He Zhao finished rubbing his hair with a towel carelessly, then slung it over his neck.

When he got closer, Xie Yu reached out to help him button his shirt starting from the bottom button, one button at a time.

Xie Yu's fingers worked slowly, occasionally brushing his abdomen through the fabric with a force that was neither too heavy nor too light.

At first He Zhao thought nothing of it, but they were so close and once Xie Yu's fingers finished the buttons at his abdomen and moved to the buttons at his chest, it finally became a bit too much for He Zhao to take.

Xie Yu's gaze trailed upward as his fingers continued to work with the buttons, his eyes meeting He Zhao's when he reached the top buttons.

Neither of them spoke.

After staring into each other's eyes for a few moments, He Zhao bent down slightly. Just as he was about to lower his head, loud knocks came from the door to their room.

"......"

"Big bro!"

"Are you there?"

"Hello?"

Several voices came from outside the door. Wan Da's loud voice stood out. His call of "big bro" was especially enthusiastic.

He Zhao's Adam's apple bobbed. "...Fuck."

Hearing that, Xie Yu was a bit amused. His hand moved upward a few inches, simply grabbing He Zhao by the collar and yanking him closer without another word.

He Zhao immediately lost his balance.

Xie Yu didn't control his strength very well and his actions were straightforward and rough. He pecked He Zhao on the lips in a placating manner.

And then, Xie Yu let go and pointed at the door with his chin. "Go open the door."

The students of Class 3 who lived in the dorms waited for a couple of minutes in front of the door. Just as they were ready to bang on the door again, it was pulled open from the inside before they had a chance to touch it.

He Zhao blocked the view through the door and asked, "Is there anything you need?"

Wan Da shoved an apple snatched from another dorm room into his hands. "Zhao-ge, we heard that you moved into a new dorm room? Congratulations on moving into your new room, we are here to celebrate with you."

Holding the apple, He Zhao thought that this bunch was just too enthusiastic. "Thanks... I'm only moving across the corridor."

"You're welcome, moving across is still moving!"

Although they stated it was to celebrate his moving, it was only an excuse. Every one of them carried thick workbooks in their hands, looking as if they would take out little stools and sit down in a row to listen to the teacher's lesson at any moment.

There were just too many questions to ask and Xie Yu was not the kind of person who would patiently answer them again and again. He pressed the spot between his eyebrows and told the guy at the back of the line, "Try feeling the question out by yourself again."