Chapter 71: Whoever doesn't show up is a dog

Xie Yu's hand was still sticky. He read one notification, then put his phone aside to clean his hand with another two tissues.

The hem of the sweater he had just put on after showering was stained with something. It looked suggestive, and the smell mixed with the scent of detergent.

As Xie Yu cleaned his hands, he thought again of how He Zhao had been unable to control himself. When He Zhao had climaxed at the end, he had bitten down on Xie Yu's shoulder, teeth sinking bluntly into flesh.

Xie Yu's hand jerked.

Given how awful this app was, the notifications were probably official announcements such as, To celebrate the return of the Question King app, we're releasing thirty limited-edition problem sets,' or 'Prizes for completing questions! Let us soar above the sea of knowledge.

Xie Yu carefully finished cleaning up, then picked up his phone again. A private message titled 'Question King Offline Meetup' caught his eye.

"......"

A reward for loyal players! On the long road of studying, do you feel alone? Do you feel lost? Have you searched high and low for companions who will study and grow with you?

We have decided to organize an offline meetup! To reward our loyal players, anyone who registered as part of the Question King family during this past summer vacation can join this gathering. Let us share our studying experiences face to face and meet even more like-minded friends who share this heartfelt love of studying.

Xie Yu calmly opened the next unread private message.

It was an invitation specifying the time and location of the meetup, along with the agenda.

10 a.m. that Saturday at Century City.

The agenda was packed. There were group homework sessions, peer tutoring sessions, sessions to share favorite mock papers or study materials, and other similarly strange programming. There was even an event where they would watch The Birth of Einstein in a mini-theater.

At the end of the invitation was neatly written, We hope to see you there.

Go, my ass.

Xie Yu glanced at the next few lines and didn't have the patience to keep reading.

The remainder of the notification was probably details for the in-person meeting. Instinct told him that the whole group of madmen in the forums would all be there.

As he expected, the Question King chat was very lively.

When considering meeting online friends in person, normal people probably thought about what to wear and how to present themselves in order to give their online friends a good first impression.

But this lot was different.

[ServeTheHomeland]: Has everyone decided which mock paper to bring to the meeting?

[ForABetterTomorrow]: Of course. It has to be the Five Years of Mock Papers and Three Years of College Exams.¹ This set has extraordinary power. Once you open it, you won't be able to stop your hands from doing all the questions at a mad pace.

[StudystudystudythatsallIdo]: Then I'll bring 38 Heavenly Sets and we can exchange.

[EnglishClassRep]: Me? I like Guide to College Exam English. It covers all the content points and is a very different study experience. With the guidance of this famous teacher, we break through all our misunderstandings.

......

Xie Yu sat on the side of his bed and took off his sweater. He was going to take another shower.