Extra 4.2

1:35am.

There were only the sounds of the typing on the keyboard in the study, the computer screen was filled with experimental data, and with the glow of the screen the hand resting on the mouse could vaguely be seen.

Going upwards was half of a red string, with the other half hidden under the sleeve.

Xie Yu skimmed it over one more time, verifying that there were no mistakes before dragging the file into the email to be sent out.

This second year of university had Xie Yu unusually busy, and in the midst of everything he started to adjust to the 24/7 'office' life of a medical student. Nearing the end of the semester, the experiment was also just ending.

As it was a project that spanned across half of the semester, the data was extremely cumbersome, simply organizing them required a great deal of work.

Once the email's status changed from 'sending' to 'sent', only then did Xie Yu slowly closed his eyes, and exhaustion finally hit him.

When He Zhao walked in with the air conditioning remote and a blanket, this was the scene he was met with: his wife curled up in the office chair, his long legs bent, too lazy to move even if he could not sleep comfortably.

He sighed, and walked over, carefully attempting to carry him. But once his hand touched Xie Yu's waist, he woke up.

Xie Yu squinted, with him being not very conscious yet, it took him a while before he got a word out, "Ge?"

He Zhao: "What do you mean by ge, do you know what time it is, your air conditioning is still set so low, do you want to die----"

Xie Yu seemed to confirm something in his daze, the next second, he looped his arms around He Zhao's waist, and buried his face into He Zhao's embrace.

Instantly all of He Zhao's complaints disappeared.

It was only during these times that Xie Yu was as obedient as the cats that ran over and rubbed against his pant leg, licking his hands whenever he went around the neighbourhood. He even lightly rubbed his face against He Zhao's chest, and muffledly went, "I thought I asked you to sleep first?"

"Be reasonable, could I fall asleep without you there?" He Zhao paused, then continued, "...... Don't curl up here, go back to the room to sleep."

The two of them had different majors in university, and weren't allocated to the same dormitory. When they first started school they obeyed the rules, and stayed in their respective dormitories for a while. The next semester they both registered as day students, and rented an apartment together near to the school campus.

Living together wasn't really any different from high school. After getting used to living together, some of the small habits of the other's have unconsciously become their own.

Xie Yu used to be the type that would be incredibly irritated when woken up, but once his irritation passed then it passed, and when he washed up he was quick and neat, not at all careless. Yet, now he would often be found yawning as he brushed his teeth while leaning against He Zhao.

"Now that you finished doing your homework, isn't it time to let your ge do you?"

He Zhao was going to let him go, but the person was in his arms, it was impossible to say he had no intentions. Plus, his wife was unusually obedient right now, He Zhao continued coaxing, "Just a bit. I'll serve you."

Xie Yu only sobered up when his clothes were taken off one by one.

His pants were pulled down to his ankles. Face buried in He Zhao's chest, he opened his mouth and was about to bite him, "Fuck off."