Proposal💍

It's been a week since the therapy took place and Hameed's question has instilled restlessness in Asma's mind as she created a great mess in her room spreading books all over the floor as she went through the giant shelf at the end of her room

It's been a week since the therapy took place and Hameed's question has instilled restlessness in Asma's mind as she created a great mess in her room spreading books all over the floor as she went through the giant shelf at the end of her room.She didn't know why she's so adamant at finding the answer,why does it bother her, he made her to question her choice of words. For as far as she knows she aways know her way with words,the answer to her every thought. She surfed the internet like crazy trying to have a hint but to no avail she couldn't come up with anything, she reread the book so many times trying to point out what the author meant but no!all in vain!.
She felt a prickle of something but she couldn't point it out,it is making her desperate wanting to know the answer.

This made her to think that may be,just maybe she is indeed not a normal person like many people termed her ,before it didn't bother her because she doesn't feel anything amiss with her,because her mind held nothing but darkness with the absence of light but Hameed's question made her to think that her darkness is not only the lack of light but something more, that "something more" that's trying to mess with her.

Deciding to give up Asma started to pack up the books that she scattered back to their shelter. After that she sat by her balcony having conflicting thoughts while wondering when her next therapy session will commence, the therapy session that she once didn't believe in ,she cannot wait to find out the answer from the emerald green guy.
A string was snapped off as she started to show some minor emotions that she herself isn't even aware of .....

So like Asma was restless Hameed heart was in chaos trying to gather his emotions as certain hazel orbs kept hunting him.

Throughout the week his mind was either thinking about her or remembering her eyes,he was so close to losing it, he's so frustrated that as a psychologist ,one who could point out one's emotions with just a look but couldn't point out his own for a week,a whole week!!!.

Asma why are you messing with my heart ehm? He questioned himself as he dragged his pajamas self to the dining hall on a Sunday morning. He sluggishly sat down at one of the dining chairs releasing a sigh of relief as he closed his eyes.

"Hameed!!" A sudden voice called that made him to fling  his eyes wide open. His eyes directly look into another pair of emerald green eyes opposite him.

"You almost gave me an heart attack, what are you still doing in your pajamas" the person that questioned him was none other than his mom Aisha Adam,holding many plates in her hands,without waiting for him to reply she added

"Oh lord!you look haggard and your eyes dull, you have eyes bags what's wrong with you?"she asked arranging the plates.releasing another sign he answered "I don't know ".

    "May be you're sick,should I perhaps bring my scalpel to check your brain" putting the last plate she looked up with a creepy smile.

    "Noo..no!!! Maama even if am sick it can't be my brain,so please don't bring your scalpel here" he hurriedly answered adjusting his sitting position to a proper one.