Happy couple 🌺

9months later.

Asma and Hameed just came back from the Zaeem's house. They went to check on Khadijah that's recovering smoothly from the heart transplant surgery. Yes! She told them when she was a week to undergo the surgery.

They're all devastated when she told them but later that day they all accepted qard and pray for successful surgery and alhamdulilah Allah answered their prayers and the transplant was a great and successful one. Khadijah is now looking healthy and okay.

After they'd rested around 5:00 pm Hameed asked Asma to get ready.

He decided to take her out at night on a date and also for some fresh air. She's always cocooned in the house not even wanting to go out for workouts and her edd,estimated due date is very close .

They now made their way to the hallway Hameed dressed in titanium ash pants and dark blue checked bottom up shirt,while Asma cloaked in her usual dark abaya with dark blue hijab.

Hameed made Asma sat on a stool and bent to help her wear her sandals

"Don't wrap it to tightly Hubby." She said focussing on her swollen feet.

"Alright Baby."

Hameed wrapped his arms around the heavy pregnant Asma into the restaurant.

The waiters inside were giving them a loving look. They were also smiling at Hameed while greeting them politely. Asma didn't know but in waiters' minds, they were thinking 'The husband is so caring towards her . What a happy couple!'

They were now seated inside. They choose a less crowded area.

"Hmm since you brought me out for a date order what you want. It's my treat tonight." Asma said to him happily.

Hameed let out a soft chuckle. "Sure, as you wish."

Then the waiter came to get their order.

"Seafood pasta and roasted meat, and a cup of lemonade " Hameed said and the waiter noted it.

"How about you ma'am?" He asked Asma.

"I want a sizzling shrimp, chicken corn soup,a seafood pasta,Italian lasagna,mango salad,one cup of Chapman,also dumplings. Please give us also two blueberry cake."

"Is that all ma'am?" The waiter asked to confirm seeing how Asma ordered many things

"Yeah, I am good with that. How about you?" She asked Hameed .

"I am good also," Hameed said

Then the waiter left.

"Wifey?" Hameed slowly called.

"Mmm". Asma answered and raised her eyes that was still looking at the menu to look at him.

"Are you sure you can eat them all!"

"What do you mean?" She slightly raised her brow and Hameed carefully chose his next words.

"I didn't mean anything...it is...i-it is just the foods you ordered are too much."

"I don't only feed myself,I feed your babies too. Do you think one plate will be enough for the three of us?" Asma stated as a matter of fact.

'So they're my babies now'he silently thought.

"Or are you implying that I am a glutton.?" She added narrowing her eyes and looked to him with intensity.

Hameed gauged her expression before he parted his lips to say.

"N-no no not at all Wifey!. You can eat as much as you want I won't complain."

"Better and I am mad at you." She folded arms and looked back to the menu book.