Once my fiancée 🚩

"Hameed Abdallah Adam!!!"

"Hameed Abdallah Adam where the hell were you when your wife was cold inside the pool of her own blood ,dying"

"Maama I ..." before he finished the sound of a hand making contact with his face resounded through the hall way . Aisha had slapped him harshly

"You're too late so also your explanation".
"I know what you're up to,but don't you dare do so." Her expression was that of anger she said those words

"If something perhaps happened to Asma and the babies ,don't ever call me your mom" with that she exited the ward making her way to Asma's room.

Hameed stood there regret washing over him, he slowly raised his phone looking at the massage Asma sent about 5 hours ago,he was not attentive to his phone as he was busy with Aleena
"Hameed I am not feeling good, I am having headache would please come take me to the hospital"
Again
"Hameed the headache is severe and I am in pain"
"Hameed I am having flashbacks,and my brain can't take it"
Her last massage
"Hameed please..." taking his phone into his pocket he walked towards the doctor's office that was in charge of Asma's check up the doctor explained and gave him the report of Asma's physical health.

After he saw that his wife is out of danger and their babies too he walked to the psychology department and gave two knocks to a certain door.

"Come in." A male voice resounded from the office and Hameed got inside.

"SalamuAlaikum Doctor Fahad." Hameed shook his hand before he found a sit. Fahad is another Hameed's psychologist colleague,he's very good with his work and a less talkative person because he was once an autistic child.

He temporarily took charge of Asma's psychologic problem because of Hameed's absence when she was brought earlier.

"Was she once suicidal?" That was the first question that left Dr.Fahad's lips and Hameed wryly chuckled.

"What do you mean?"

"Your wife tried to kill herself,or rather I'll say she wanted to kill herself" he didn't tried to beat around the bush and got it straight.

"Subhanallah!! What did you just say?" Hameed's heart jolted with the revelation

"I hypnotized her." Fahad's voice calmly came ,pushing his spectacles back he brought out a file and dropped it in front of Hameed.

"Who gave you the permission to hypnotize my wife." Hameed started to get angry and Fahad nonchalant behavior was definitely not helping.

And Fahad cool as a cucumber raised his hands in defense like action to say.

"No offense Dr. Hameed but your wife has already recalled what happened to her in the past."

"What!!how? "

He didn't answer his question but continue with his report
"That's why she hurts herself ,wanting to forget the memories again."

"How? I mean.."

"Something definitely triggered it and I was right when I asked her about it."

"She said she has been watching a movie called Tokyo Ghoul when she felt a familiar sensation.
I browsed about the movie and I found out it is a a traumatic incident based story,if is true then that's why the movie triggered those forgotten memories." He paused a little bit to continue with completion tune.

"So what she saw in the movie might be,no it can be or most be the replica of what she once experienced or went through."

Hameed didn't say anything after Fahad's report. He let the information to fully sink into his brain and with this medium Fahad uttered