Love🌹

Not edited

7months

"Ah Alhamdulilah this is our last paper for the semester." Fateema heaved a sigh of relief and sat down at one of the bench under a big oak tree in the school garden.

The 7th month pregnant Asma slowly followed and gently sat down placing her hands on the bench surface to support herself.

"Finally I am going to have some rest,my soul is going to rest from Hameed's persistency." She complained which Fateema chuckled and brought out two snack packets from her bag and passed one  to Asma.

"Wallah Fateema,he used to make me to stay late at night to read. Alhamdulilah now it is all over" She opened the packet and popped two slices of potato chips into her mouth.

"Same with Ahmad. I can see they're not brother in laws for nothing." Fateema talked her piece and brought her phone messaging Ahmad to come pick them up .

"Eh I almost forgot." Asma kept the snack bag to the side to add.

"Fateema I'm planning to confess to Hameed,I don't know if it is too late or there's no need for me to confess anymore as we are already a year and a half into our marriage,but I feel like I need to do it,I need to let him know."

"I won't say anything Asma,but if you need my help call me anytime I will always be there for you." Fateema encouraged and looked to her phone where Ahmad's message popped up.

"C'mon Ahmad is here,let's go." Fateema helped Asma to get up from her seat and together they walked to Ahmad's car.

||~~

The next day!

Asma walked Hameed to the door holding his briefcase in her hands.
"I don't want to go wifey,I don't want to leave you alone" . Hameed started throwing tantrum and Asma released a sigh 'Here we go again' she inwardly complained because Hameed had been this way since the time she's this heavily pregnant.

He would usually cancel his appointments or dodge his work and stay with her at home. Sometimes he would even insist that she should follow him to the hospital to always keep her at his sight. It was when she showed her displeasure and talked to him about it that he reduced but not stopped!

"You have to go to work Hubby,you're already late."

"But I don't want to go". He slightly stomped his feet and pursed his lips

"You should,it is your responsibility and your patients are waiting for you."

"Okay I agree with this but I don't want to leave you alone."

"I will be fine Hameed,you should go."

He narrowed his eyes and craned his head towards her.
"Hmm why does it feel like you're sending me away."

"No I am not." She threw a playful glare before adding

"You need to go to work Hubby. You need to provide for me and our babies remember."

When he heard her words he gave her a thoughtful look
"Hmm that's right, I need to do that."

"Alright here I go again." He bent to her now big baby bump

"Little ones,be good to Maama okay?" He gently placed his hand on her stomach.

Asma fondly smiled and looked down at Hameed,she loves how he's caring about her and their baby. 'He will surely be a good father' she silently thought.

"Asma your belly look more big. Don't you think we're likely to have more than two babies."
He broke her out of her thoughts as he asked. They went for a scan the last month and they discovered that they're having two babies.