Mad at me?

**Not edited

Asma's eyes slowly opened. It was already morning, and the sun was streaming in. Wait... what is...
Her still slightly sleepy eyes flew open wider at the impossible sight that filled her eyes. 'Hameed!! He was lying next to her and his arms were securely hugging her tiny waist, Her leg was also hooked over his! Oh heavens!!
'He's really back,so it was not a dream'

Carefully, she lifted her head to have a better look at his face. He looked... peaceful,sleeping like a new born baby . Asma squinted her eyes and stared harder at that gorgeously perfect face , 'is this really him' she used her forefinger poking his cheeks gently. 'So it was really him' she internally jubilated.

And something seemed to rise within her, but she couldn't point her hand on it, She raised her hand again and was about to trace his handsome features when...
Suddenly, memories from what she went through because he worried her flashed in her mind and her already beamed face turned dull. All the rapid fluctuation of her expression didn't go unnoticed by Hameed who was feigning to be sleeping.

He slightly opened his eyes in a snake like form observing her,After Asma finished her grieving she then turned back to at him,her hazel irises came in contact with his now opened emerald green eyes.

She shoved his arms away and try to get away from the bed but he held her wrist and jerked her back to him which caused her to fall on his laps,he raised her left leg to his right one in a straddling position .

She gasped when she realized their position,blinking she looked at his veiny and strong-like arms braced tightly against her waist. He was caging her within his embrace and she thought this was so much like a scene that was pulled out from the movie she watched that day,just thinking about it made her shiver and goosebumps appeared in a good way of course!.Her widen hazel eyes look up to his face but a frown graced her face when she saw the evident bruises on his face like he was beaten black and blue.

She was so focused about his returns that she didn't noticed the bruises and the lack of electric light in the room also helped to conceal the wounds.

   "Where do think you're going Wifey Mmm?!,you haven't even welcomed your husband back" instead of replying to his word her hands traveled to face,she traced the bruises close to his left eyes,he scrunched his face in slight pain. She quickly retreated her hand and asked

   "Does it hurt,I should go bring the first aid box" she tried to get away from his laps to the bathroom but he circled his arms firmly around her waist restricting her

   "Yes it does,but not close to how I missed you" He snuggled his face into her neck inhaling her scent

   "Hell I missed you wifey,I missed you so much" she pursed her lips and looked away.
He raised his face and looked at her pouty lips

"You look more anxious than usual,did my absence worry you so much?" He asked placing his hand over the side of her cheeks,he pulled her so that he could fully watch her beautiful face.

Asma didn't know why she was feeling anxious,was it because this was the first time she had missed someone so much.

     "You didn't call and you promised to do that ,you promised me many things but you left me alone,I was worried when you didn't showed up that day,I called Maama and she said you haven't call her too. At least you should've contacted us,letting us know that something happened,not to leave me in the dark,not alone"

Letting out what she felt made her to become loquacious and grumpy. Hameed didn't say anything and just watched her. He was happy to see how she's worried about him. 'She acknowledged my absence,I love that.So this is a part of your real self ,Asma.'his head up looking at his fumed wife. There was something that was never there before,expression!!. And her professor was right. Missing someone gave raise to other complicated emotions. And Asma missing Hameed had released many bottled up emotions inside her,the door was unlocked and what's left was to open it .