Past:Sadist

Warning ⚠️ Gore scenes!

Nameez sneered. "It was a dagger just like this, right? But good news! This dagger is even sharper and more lethal than the one I  used earlier on you . So you imagine how fun it would be, right?"

Nameez smiled. "Now, now. Don't be such a party pooper. It's only natural that I return the favor. So let's start, shall we?"

Nameez touched my  cheekbone with the tip of the dagger.  My body started to tremble with the fear of what might come next but his laughter resounded around the room.

"Ahh such a scaredy-cat. I am not going to ruin this beautiful face yet so let beautify your arms now

He slightly pierced it into my skin, causing me to gasp.

Nameez had firmly held my arm without giving me even an inch of space to move.

"Ah? You are already gasping? Aren't you so tough? It's just starting. You have to suffer much more than this," Nameez's dark hazel eyes turned black and dark like a stormy night as he pushed the knife's steel deeper into my skin and slowly began to drag it across my arm.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!"

A burning sensation shot into my right arm as blood trickled down. Despite all my resistance, my eyes turned blurry. I clenched my jaw, trying to gulp the pain but to no avail.

I closed my mouth shut and looked away in horror. I had only watched this torture in movies, but it was happening right to me,live.

The scar on my arm extended from my fingers right until my elbow and at the opposite side up to my shoulder. The floor was now covered with the the drops of my own blood.

Nameez withdrew, satisfied.

"Hmm, how is my art, Asma?" He asked but I kept quiet shivering from pain.

"Answer me!" He roared

I studied my hands with tears to reply him with

"They looked good."

"Good. Now let's see what I have for next." He walked to a table of weapons and torturous items after some seconds of deliberation he pick up a Heretics Fork. My eyes widen  and cleared from the drowsiness when I got to understand what that tool meant. My body started convulsing because of excessive fear.

This torture device consisted of a metal piece with two opposed bi-pronged forks attached to a belt or strap. One end of the device was pushed under the chin, the other to the lower throat. The strap was used to secure the victim's neck to the tool while the victim hung from the ceiling or was somehow suspended so that they could not sleep. If their heads dropped, the prongs would pierce their throat and chest.

"Uncle No!."I shouted and he looked at me with a creepy smile

"So you get to know what this is?. Don't cry it won't hurt unless you decide to fall asleep or dock your head down."

"Uncle please anything but that!! A..a-anything  but that." My throat ran dry with my shouts as he dragged me to a chair. I tried to resist but a slap came to my face splitting my already chapped lips. I gulped down the metallic taste that formed inside my mouth and fight back the tears that wanted to roll down.

He sat me on the chair and bounded my hands and legs to it before bringing the heretics fork and tied it to my throat.

"Count backwards from one thousand by sevens". He instructed and my eyes questionably looked over to him.trying not bring my head down.

"Count backwards from one thousand by seven!" He ordered and I shut down eyes while uttering.

"Nine hundred and ninety three,nine hundred and eighty six...nine hundred and seventy nine,nine hundred and seventy two...."

"this will keep you awake in other not to get pierced by the fork. But also the wound in your arms would not let you why?because you'll blacked out because of blood loss."

"Inalillahi wa ina ilahi rajuun." I slowly mumbled as hot tears of silence rolled down my cheeks.

But he didn't pay heed to my words as his laughter was busy echoing around the room.

"See Asma this is what is called my world. The way fear ruled and shook inside your eyes gives me multitude of ills. The way your body shiver afraid of blacking out and letting the fork pierce you to death enticing me. The way your eyes are dropping as you couldn't fight the drowsiness of your blood loss give me goosebumps but of course In a good way!."

My eyes horrifiedly stared at him and what could I say? Nothing! I just stared blankly at him as the kind of sadist he became. He was twirling around laughing maniacally with excessive delight dancing in the depth of his eyes and the light of achievement couldn't help but shown around him. His aura had totally changed to something inhuman and I wonder if he's not human since from the beginning.

"What kind of enjoyment will I look for?if not this. What kind of dilemma should I cause?if not this.

"Choose between one Asma! Or can you solve the puzzle as you're that smart like your damn father" he triumphantly laughed when he saw the look in my eyes.

I didn't said anything but continued counting

"Nine hundred and sixty five...nine hundred and fifty eight,nine hundred and fifty..."
that's how I kept counting till I myself couldn't hear my own voice as I slowly blacked out because of the blood loss. But I hurriedly jolted awake when I felt a prickly feeling. The tip of the fork has slightly pierced into my throat and chest and the blood that oozed out slowly tickled down to the valley of chest.   My lips tremulously opened and a loud whirl escaped my lips.

I cried and cried and cried till my tears ran dry and out. My hiccups were the only things echoing around the room and Nameez was not at sight. 

I slowly closed my eyes to ask myself

'What kind of life is this?
What kind of enjoyment should I feel?
Is death the only option?
Should I go for it?
Maybe I can find my enjoyment too!' 

When I made up my mind I slowly started to dock my head down for the heretics fork to pierce me but the door of the basement boosted opened.

"You can't die yet!"

Who could this be?.
Follow me to the next chapter and you'll get to know who just got in. Well she couldn't handle the pain and all she now think is to end it. Don't be suicidal Asma🤧🥺. Just wait a little bit longer okay?.

Thank you and please don't forget to vote❤️✨. Creation is really harder,cheer up this little writer please 🤧🥺.
Bye 😘