Shy🦋

Two days remained for Hameed to prove himself innocent and the investigation was not going well. The nurses refused to confess and nothing was found in the cctv footages. Though Hameed didn't showed how the situation affected him but he always looked dazed thinking of how to get him self out. Asma was also affected by Hameed's change of moods,he doesn't eat that much,he always stay up late at night making calls whether they find a trail.

Hameed now sat at the bedroom sofa with his Mac-book. Asma made her way in with a hot cup of coffee and offered it to him.
"Did you find something?"she asked and sat next to him.

"Not yet,the detective called me earlier and said he found the guy who faked the signature,so he's under investigation and they're going to question him tomorrow" He cleared his throat and sipped the hot coffee.

"What remained now is the cctv footages,we checked it many times but they cleared the data for that day" Asma sat quietly listening to him. 'Cctv footages?' Asma thought

"Excuse me" she said and picked up her phone.
Hameed nodded his head and with that Asma walked out and sneaked to the guest room then dialed Cello's number.

"Yo!Asma I was about to call you,believe me I found something and you can't expect this" Cello's enthusiastic voice came.

"Alright Cello, I will send you a number,all you have to do is send all the information you've gathered to that number okay?" Asma explained in a low tone not wanting Hameed by any chance to hear.Asma has copied the detective's number from Hameed phone and she has been secretly making calls to Cello asking her if she found something about what she asked her about .

Cello was a great hacker and she's a dealer in the black market. Asma accidentally met her when she was chased by some gangs and Asma helped her to get away from them,so Cello was so grateful that she demanded Asma to be her friend,she gave Asma some codes and asked her to dialed them whenever she's in need of her.

"Alright I will definitely do that,but remember you've promised to take me out for ice cream date" Cello's voice sternly reminded Asma as she knew Asma's uncaring behavior.
"Yeah I know" Asma uttered
"Alright,Adios princess" with that Cello cut off the call. Asma sent the number to her and heaved a sigh of relief. She walked into the guest room bathroom to pee.

When she came out,she heard Hameed voice frantically calling her name. She quickly ran to the other bedroom,where she saw Hameed scrolling through his Mac hastily.

"Asma you won't believe this,Detective Conan just sent me this" He turned the Mac to her view

"he said anonymous number sent it to him,They took an old file that had my signature to the black market and faked it on the lethal injection file. The anonymous number also sent the cleared footages" Hameed's breath was hitching as he explained everything to Asma.

"Asma I am getting out this,All thanks to Allah I am getting my license back. Insha Allah" His words were tremulous.he stood up and happily pulled Asma into a bone crushing hug. Asma hands raised themselves and hugged him back. His happy mood affected her as well,she felt contented and Thanked Allah for getting him out of this.
    'Thank you Cello' she also thanked.

Swiftly,he pulled out from the hug Asma's face scrunched from the absence of his warmth.

"Let me call Baba,to get his legal team ready,tomorrow we're going to hit them hard and we will catch the culprits insha Allah". She nodded her head and he walked to other side of the room to make the call.

|||~
The conference room was filled with the hospital committee together with Hameed,Detective Conan and Abdallah's legal team.

"Today is the final day where Hameed will prove his innocence" one member of the hospital committee announced.