Kidnapped:Found you🤍

Not edited

They reached the given address and it was an abandoned warehouse together with a cargo loading unit. The place looked deserted with no one at sight. Yasmeen and her team,together with Hameed hopped out of their cars and headed to the building.

Cello who was inside a particular car together with Nadia quickly hacked into the cctv footages system of the building and they got the whole view of the building.

"There are no many people inside the building
and they possess only minor weapons,we can surround them." Cello voiced out her eyes on the screen.

Nadia pressed her Bluetooth to report
"Part B reporting."
"Inspector,there are no many thugs at sight,you can surge in."

"Roger". Yasmeen answered and directed her team into the building,knocking out some of the goons they met on their way in. In no time they surrounded the whole building.

||~

One of the men who was guarding the door to where Khalid sat hurried in

"Sir we have been surrounded by the police ". He informed sweating furiously

"What?how did that happen?."

"I don't know,I have no idea sir. I just got a glimpse of them, they've outnumbered us."

"C'mon let's escape through the back door. Leave the girl inside the container..."

"And gather all our weapons"

Khalid sent the man away and stood up from his seat. Walking back and forth inside the room not a moment the man came back breathing heavily

"Sir they knocked out must of our men and the bag that contained our weapons is gone."

"What do you mean by that,look for the bag now!" He roared and walked out walking to the back door with his two men.

When he was close to walk out of the base through the back door someone jabbed his shoulder. Khalid turned to look at the man that had face-cap. He thought it was one of his men and wanted to confront the man but he was in a hurry.

"Clear the other room. I will be in my car." He sent away the two men that accompanied him.

When Khalid finally walked out through the back door he saw the figure that he didn't expect standing infront of him.

Hameed demeanor had changed to something indescribable,He stood unmovable with clenched fists ,his chest raising and falling with excessive rage.

Khalid's body trembled and he took a step backward,checking his belt for his gun. 'Huh? Where did it go.' He muttered as he crazily searched through his suit pants and shirt.

"Looking for this?" A mocking voice came from behind him and when he turned he saw the person that jabbed his shoulder earlier.

Asim slowly walked to the side and leaned against a pole with Khalid's gun in his hand,he turned to Hameed to say.

"He is all yours now,but remember not to kill him."
Khalid turned on his heels to escape but he suddenly heard the click of multiple triggers.

"Another inch and you'll find numerous holes on your body." A female voice echoed around and Khalid raised his head to look around to find snipers readied all around the building.

He got no choice but turned back to face Hameed. Hameed didn't waste a second and came to attack Khalid. Khalid at first dodge the punch that came at his face but Hameed launched a counter attack and Khalid happiness was shot lived when he felt his internal organs twisting together. Hameed had punched him hard in the stomach.