Missing Mode❣️

**Not edited!

   It has been two days since Hameed left for the seminar,but the two days were never the same,he never called,he never texted and he promised to do that.

Asma was never a phone-addict but she has become one now as she's always with or looking at her phone anticipating his message or call.

Asma didn't know that she's portraying a certain emotion,an emotion that cracked up the barrier to her heart,that made her restless,made her to yearn for Hameed's presence,she doesn't know that the feeling of being alone could be this hectic.Asma cooked herself breakfast and silently ate .

She did the dishes and the house cleaner helped her with clearing the living room and the library.Later on Asma went to do the laundry at the laundry room. She quietly sat there on a bench with a novel on hand watching the clothes inside the washing machine spin. Heaving a sigh she slowly opened the book "Me before you" by jojo moyes. Asma was never the kind who read romantic books it was because Hameed brought them instead of the list of books she asked him to buy for her,he was so persistent and encouraging that she should change her taste of books and go for romantic ones.

'Me Before You'
The book was about a girl Louisa Clark who was a caretaker for an quadriplegic patient Will Traynor who gave up everything in life ,At first their relationship was a bumpy one but later on they tend to accept each other's personality and eventually fall in love. Will Traynor has decided to die by assisted suicide despite falling in love with his caregiver. Louise was so ferocious that she left him but later she followed him there to be with him in his final moments.
Some weeks after Will's death, sitting in her favourite café in Paris, Lou reads a letter he left for her. In it, he says he has left her enough money to follow her dreams and encourages her to live abundantly.

Asma closed the book and decided to finish reading it later. She gathered her attention to the washing machine which indicated a stop sign.

After draining the water out and dried out the clothes inside the spinner the house cleaner decided to take it from there. Asma made her way back to the bedroom and took a shower,she dressed herself in a long army green dress and tied her hair in a messy bun that caused some locks to escape. She tide up the bedroom and straighten the creased sheets of the bed,after that she decided to take a nap before zhur prayer.

The ringtone of her phone woke her up,Asma's hand hurriedly made it way to the bedside drawer to grab her phone, 'Hameed!' the sleep that clouded her despered as she seemed eager to pick up the call but the eagerness was drained the moment her eyes met the displayed name on the screen 'Fateema?' Asma voicelessly said,she wasn't aware of the feeling of disappointment that sharply rose within her,finally she picked up the call before it ended.

     "SalamuAlaikum Fateema?" Her sleepy voice voiced out. Hah! The sigh that left Fateema's lips from the other side

     "Waalaikum salam Asma, I thought that emerald green guy restricted you from answering your best friend calls,it was about to cut off before you picked up my call" The non-stop chatter of Fateema echoed through the speaker.

    "What is it Fateema?" Asma asked as she leaned her head back to the pillow ignoring Fateema's rants.

     "Oh that's reminded me, expect me by evening,I am coming to visit you"Asma replied with an okay and cut off the call after Fateema finished blaring her ears with her chatters. She heaved a tired sigh and got up to pray zhur when she heard the Adhan.