Chapter 12

Jisoo glanced at his watch for the nth times already. He blew his hair off from his forehead in frustration. He was ready to go to see Jennie when suddenly Soojoo came into his office. Feeling guilty for ignoring her for the last seven months, he finally agreed to have dinner with her as an apology. He sighed. He should have called Jennie to inform her that he couldn't go to her house tonight but did she care? All these times, Jennie didn't seem to care whether he with her someday? Or maybe they could watch a movie together? He grinned widely at his thought. He glanced again, at his watch.

It was 8pm and Soojoo hadn't come yet, "What was she doing?" He asked, impatiently. Jisoo pulled out his mobile from his pocket to call Jennie, at least her sister, Rosie if she didn't want to pick up. He just wanted to let them know that he couldn't come tonight. He started to dial the number when he heard the sound shrieking in joy, "Soo!" He turned his eyes, meeting the owner of the voice.

"Lisa?"

"What are you doing here, man? Sitting alone at the lobby of Grand Hyatt. Are you waiting for someone?" Lisa winked his eyes playfully. He patted his best friends' back.

Jisoo smiled and punched him playfully. It had been a long time since the last time they hang out together. He just wanted to utter a word when the feminine voice called his name, "Oppa, I'm ready. Shall we go now?"

Lisa turned his head to where the voice came from and stared in surprised, "Soojoo? I didn't know you are here. What brought you back here to Seoul?"

Soojoo smiled beautifully. She was wearing a Versace black nightdress, which cupped her body shape perfectly. Her beautiful eyes shimmered with delight. She reached Jisoo's arm and put her arm around his.

Lisa saw them with opened mouth. Jisoo felt uneasy. He cleared his throat and asked Lisa to join with them, "We are going to have dinner. Join us."

"Oh, thanks. I had my dinner already. Both of you can go now. I'm waiting for someone to meet me here." He refused, politely and gave Jisoo a questioning looked secretly. Jisoo stared at him back with his pleading eyes, as he wanted to tell him that he was powerless. Lisa shrugged his shoulder to let his best friend solved his own problem.

Jisoosighed in hopelessness. He forced a smile to Soojoo, "Come on. I'm hungry."

~

They ate dinner by candlelight at a small table beside the window at Elysee French restaurant. Soojoo was perfect. Her dyed stylish hair with golden highlights made her more sophisticated. She was indeed a striking young lady. She knew her attractive sides and knew how to get the most out of it, "Don't look at me like that." Soojoo said, with a little laughed.

"Look at you like what?" Jisoo asked, bewilderedly.

"You looked at me as you have never seen me before."

"Did I? Sorry. I'm not thinking clearly tonight." He grabbed his drink and sipped it slowly. He couldn't help to think how beautiful the young lady in front of him was. She reached the perfection, but to his surprised, he only felt admiration to her. It was a different feeling as he felt for Jennie. Did she wait for him? Jisoo's mind had been travelling in a narrow thought again, until the soft voice disrupted his quietness, "Oppa, do you have any problem? You can tell me." She said, reaching out her hand to his. She stared at Jisoo's troubled face.

Jisoo smiled a little bit, "Thank you, but I'm alright." He took his champagne again, and drank it, as he wanted to pull his hand away from Soojoo's politely.

Soojoo looked at him and scrutinized his handsome face, "You have changed a lot."

Jisoo grinned lightly, "Really?" He shrugged his shoulders.