FINALE (M)

He groaned openly, "Who is that?! Damn! Damn!" He cursed the caller, who disturbed his romantic moment.

Jennie laughed uncontrollably, looking at his irritated face. He pouted comically as the phone which was still ringing, "Don't pay attention to it, Jen." He started to kiss her but she pushed him away.

"What if it's a phone call from your mother? What if it's about Yohannie? Maybe he cries endlessly, Jisoo-ah." She pulled out the blanket to cover her body and started to panic. Jisoo got up from the bed and tried to look for his mobile. The ring didn't stop. He took it and pressed the button with despair when he saw Lisa's number.

"What?!" He yelled at his best friend.

"Jis, are you ok? I have been thinking about you and Jennie. What happened? Why you sounded desperate?"

Jisoo sighed deeply, "Thank you for your concern. I'm desperate because you disturb my wedding night. I'm in the middle of making love with my wife and you call me. Of course, I'm not ok. Look, my wife is angry." He winked at Jennie. Jennie felt embarrassed and hit his face with the pillow.

"Jisoo." She gave him a mock glare.

"Gosh, Jis! What really happened?! How could you make a joke in this time?! I thought you are really in depression! Even I was imagining that you would take a suicide hearing your desperate words! You are crazy, Jisoo Kim!" Lisa  grumbled, as he didn't understand what was going on.

"Yes, I'm crazy. I will talk to you later, buddy. Now, good night."

"But." Lisa 's voice disappeared as Jisoo hung up the line.

"Such a nuisance!" He complaint, and then, looked at Jennie, "Where were we, Jen?" Jennie giggled.

Soon, her laughter stopped as she stared at her husband. Jisoo grinned at the way she looked at him. He was demanding everything from her softly and deeply. He bent down to continue his kiss. Jennie caught her breathe as his hands cupped her lovely face and stared at her beautiful eyes for a long moment. In there, she could see deep love, desire and passion in his dark brown eyes. His thumbs gently tracing her delicate bones, as he was kissing her with a sweetness that was almost unimaginable. She felt warm, shaking of his touch.

"Jisoo Oppa." She said, hoarsely. She made a little sound as he bent down again, and touched his lips to her cherry lips and down to her throat. He slowly untied her lingerie without stopping to kiss her.

He felt her trembling, "Are you afraid, Jen?" He stroked tendrils of hair back from her temples, "I promise to do it gently, not like the first time." His voice was thick and deep. His eyes locked on hers. 

She shook her head and smiled again, a little bit embarrassed, "I'm nervous but I have faith in you, Jisoo-ah." Then, she blushed into an interesting shade of crimson red as he stared at her passionately.

"Thank you. To tell you the truth; I am nervous as you, Jen. This is my first time too, in full consciousness." He whispered passionately, holding her waist closely to him. He leaned forward to capture her face gently in his hands and kissed her tenderly on the lips.

"I can't believe I have you." He murmured on her lips, "I love you, sweetheart."

Jennie melted to his words. Her lips were parted but before she could speak he kissed her again, a long, deep kiss that stole her breathe away. She made a sound of pleasure. Her eyes closed. Her lips parted, and her fingers curled into his naked chest. Jennie caught her breathe as his hands moved further against her skin. Sensation after sensation swept over her, each thrilling. The feel of Jisoo's lips moving against her body made her burnt in fire of love in his.