Chapter 24

Wearing a white T-shirt underneath her white jacket, Jennie pulled her bag into her right shoulder. She walked fast leading to the fountain in the center of a public park at downtown. She glanced at her watch. It was five minutes before 4pm. She sighed in relief. She wasn't late. Looking around for a few seconds to find Jisoo, she finally sat down on the wooden green chair with her heart beating faster. What happened to her? Had she gone crazy to give Jisoo and her one more chance to develop their feeling? Why did she build a love trap to lock herself in it? She drew her white jacket around herself and shivered lightly in the cold wind of this season. Her eyes were still looking for a familiar figure around this park. Where is he? Is he late again? Or he couldn't go out from his office? Her mind wondered.

Jisoo walked faster after parking his car in the public car park. It was very hard to find a car park in the city, especially during the office hour. He reached the fountain fifth-teen minutes after that. He scanned the area, looking for a lovely figure with a pair of huge bright eyes. Where is she? Did he arrived too late? He glanced at his wristwatch. It was 4.10pm. Yes, he was late. Again. He groaned.

Then, he spotted her who was pouting prettily. She was sitting on the wooden chair opposite of the fountain, playing with her feet. He smiled merrily. The mother of his son, he muttered under his breath. She was beautiful as ever. In her casual clothing, she looked like a young girl. Yes, she was still young, innocent yet stunning girl. She's 24 today, his mind told him. Her face was shining under the sunrays. She looked fresh. Nobody would guess that she had given him a wonderful boy. He smiled again, without taking his eyes off of her. He knew he would get scold again, for his lateness for sure, but he didn't mind as long as they could make up in sweetness after what happened last week. He got a kiss, a passionate one. He grinned widely.

Taking a deep breathed, Jennie bit her lower lips. He might not come. He might think that she was joking. It was really wasting time to wait for him if he wouldn't come. She glanced at her watch again. She gave him another five minutes. If he didn't come then she will leave. This Kim Jisoo couldn't keep his words. She got up and thumped her feet impatiently. Suddenly, someone grabbed her arm and swung her around.

"Jennie-ah."

Stunning, she stared at the grinning person who was holding her arm. She saw the pair of his dark brown eyes shining brightly. Finally he's here.

Jisoo put her down after a few seconds. His right arm was going around her waist. He was standing so close to her she couldn't breathe. Suddenly, her face felt hot. He kissed her. Damn! Now, he was brave enough to steal a kiss from her. She stared at him pretending to be angry and shoved his arm away. She widened her bright eyes to show him she was angry, but this time it didn't work.

He chuckled and then, pulled her into his embrace again. She pushed him lightly. Ignoring her struggle, he whispered, "Sorry, Jen. I'm late again. I deserve a punishment."

Her eyes rolled in victory. He did ask for punishment. Good. She curved an evil smile on her lips. She pulled out from his embrace and scrutinized his look. He was wearing a navy-white checked shirt under his navy blue Calvin Klein jacket. Her eyes rolled down. He did what she told him to do, wearing a pair dark blue of Calvin Klein jeans, the same brand as his jacket. He couldn't set off himself from branded clothes. She chuckled secretly. She narrowed her eyes and smiled at him mysteriously.

"So, you want a punishment, Kim Jisoo?"

"Yes. How about a kiss?" He asked, cheekily.

Jennie's face turned red. She widened her eyes and gave him a mock glare, "In your dream, Kim Jisoo."

Jisoo laughed again. He couldn't believe that he looked like a teenager dating for the first time. Wearing casual clothes, meeting his girlfriend secretly at the park as if they had a romance behind their parents eyes, made him chuckled silently. He was so excited. He had never experienced this feeling before; even though he was in high school back then. He also couldn't believe himself running away from his million-dollar business contract to date with her. He inhaled a deep sighed of happiness. Why did it feel so great? Was it called true love? He shook his head secretly.