Chapter 25

They were at the bus stop. For once, it didn't snow. Seoul in this season had usually snow. In fact, the weather couldn't have been finer as the lovebirds got together in the bus stop waiting for the bus to take them back to the city. Jisoo pulled out his jacket as he felt the sea breeze brought the air in coldness. He looked at Jennie who standing beside him. Wrapped up against the cold wind, she had pulled out her jacket too, covering her neck. He smiled a bit and put his arm around her shoulder, transferring his body warmth to her, "Cold, Jen?"

She nodded lightly.

He moved closer and put both of his arms around to hug her tightly. He regretted not to bring more suitable jacket for Jennie, as he didn't expect that they would take a bus. He sighed.

Jennie heard his sighed and took it wrongly, "You regret it, spoiled brat?!"

He cocked an eyebrow at her before replying, "Well, do you know what will happen to somebody when she called me a spoiled brat?!"

She couldn't help but grin, "But you are." She then, put on a face of seriousness, scrutinizing his face, "Alright. You are not a spoiled brat! You are...um, let me think." She pretended to think seriously but her face showed that she was teasing him.

He couldn't stand it anymore. Jisoo tickled her who was cuddling in his embrace peacefully. She screamed out in laughter. She was gasping her breaths before saying cheekily, "I know. You are such an imp!" She jumped up suddenly to avoid a second blow from Jisoo. Smiling broadly at him, she ran off to the other side of the bus stop. Jisoo grinned widely and ran after her. He caught her just in time and grabbed her by the waist, swinging her around in the middle of their laughter before losing his balance.

Both of them collapsed onto the ground. Punching him on the chest, she protested, "It's not fair. You are faster than me." She was sitting on him where she had fallen onto him, "Wait for my revenge."

Jisoo groaned in pain, "What revenge? You are sitting on me. Ouch, my stomach is hurting. You are hurting me." He pretended to be in great pain.

Jennie got up immediately in shocked & helped him up. She looked at him worriedly, scrutinizing his pained face, "Oppa! Are you alright?" However, when she saw his dark brown eyes twinkled with laughter as if he was hiding his smile, she punched him again, on the chest. This time was for real.

"Ouch."

"Serves you right." She walked away from him.

Jisoo couldn't help his laughed during his pain. He had never met a girl liked her before. Someone who had all the emotion with her, fun, loving, carefree and also mischievousness, however, she could turn into a fierce and cold tiger when her anger ate her up. He shook his head slightly.

"Stop your silly grin!" She yelled at him, but then, giggled. She took his hand impatiently when the bus was coming.

"Let's go."

Jennie took him out to dinner to the place that she believed he had never stepped his foot in there. It was a street side, small, nice restaurant, opened to the tropical heat of night with a view to the ocean, "Do you mind to eat here, Oppa?"

Jisoo smiled and shook his head, "I don't mind. I believe your choice is the best."

Jisoo smiled thankfully, and led him to go inside. He put his arm around her shoulder tightly when they were walking towards the restaurant. She circled her right arm around his waist. Asking for privacy, a waiter showed them to a quiet table in the corner.

Jisoo was perusing the menu when he heard Jennie said, "They have a special spicy steamboat. Of course, it can't be compared with your expensive restaurant. If you don't like it then we can go."