Chapter 32

****Thank you for Liking and loving THE MARRIAGE**** more suspense, confuse and tears on the coming  chapters... Enjooooy and keep reading. I have more stories to share that you will love and enjoy🥰******* Please bare with me, i can only update if I have free time from work. I will try to update Asap. *******

Avoiding his mother's questioning look, Jisoo gave Yohan to her without muttering any word and then, dashed into his room, slamming the door.

Mrs. Kim looked at her son in depression. What was going on with him? Wasn't he supposed to fly to China at this time? She sighed deeply. Looking at his misty eyes, pale face and weird acts; it must have been Jennie again. Oh god, when would that girl stop torturing Jisoo? Didn't she feel enough already to see his painful face every time they got into a fight? As a mother, she couldn't bare to see her only son destroying his life because of that common girl. She felt her eyes getting hot all of a sudden. If it weren't for the sake of Jisoo, she had already slapped her face for distressing Jisoo. She took a deep sigh again. She hadn't taken any action to Jennie yet, as she knew Jisoo wouldn't agree. She didn't want her son to end up hating her for slapping Jennie. He loved her so much and she knew it. Why did fate arrange them to meet? Maybe it would be better if Jennie will go to Australia as soon as possible. Jisoo would suffer for sure, but it was the best, as he didn't have to see her face anymore for the rest of his life. Maybe time would help him restore his depressing life. She looked at Jisoo's bedroom door again, as he slammed it harshly.

Jisoo put himself on his bed. Sitting down, he closed his eyes as he felt anger still eating him up. He punched the pillow severely to let his emotion out. Why did she always hurt him? That was the question that he couldn't understand. However, recalling their last big fight, he could see her beautiful eyes shimmering with tears. He could tell that she was hurt as him. Did she really cry? Did she cry because of his words? Did he hurt her feelings as she hurt him? He admitted that his words weren't true completely. She DID love Yohan. He could see from her eyes while staring at their son. He could see from their mother-son good relationship. How Yohan always screamed in delight when he saw her. It was impossible for his son to act innocently if he didn't feel his mother's love towards him, but did his eyes tell him the truth?

Why is it so hard to have her heart? Did they still have a chance to be together as he had been yearning all these months? He punched his pillow again, in frustration. He lay down on his bed tiredly and took a deep breath. His mind was completely depressed, 'Why Jennie?! Why do we have to end up like this?! His heart cried out.'

After relaxing his mind for a moment, he got up from his bed and raked his hair with his fingers, "I'm not giving you up, Kim Jennie. That's my vow. For Yohan and for myself, I won't give you up." He swore under his breath.

Pulling out his drawer next to his bed, he took out a small dark blue box. He opened it and saw a diamond ring glistering inside. It was the ring that he bought a few months ago to propose to Jennie when the time was perfect. During that time, their relationship was running smoothly as if they were dating and having fun together. He regretted it not to propose to her sooner. He couldn't believe that their relationship had turned into a disaster. He pulled out the ring from its place and looked at the words engraved on it. Love you forever. It was the special words that he asked the jeweler to engrave on the ring for his love.

His heart was twisting in pain again. The pain was stronger this time. Would the time come when he could say those three sacred words to her and see her beautiful face nodding shyly to answer him? He closed his eyes as he felt tears were threatening to flow down. He couldn't cry. He wasn't pathetic. He was a man, a strong man. He couldn't cry. He blinked his eyes several times & finally he could control his emotion. All these years he had never shed any tears. He closed the box and put it back in its place.