Chapter 43

It  was the day for love and laughter for the couple after suffering for too long. The wedding took place in a Cathedral at downtown. Jennie wanted to marry in a lovely chapel outside the city. It sat at the end of a winding track atop a gentle hill.

However, Jisoo cut her off as he said that he was the only son of his family and his parents had a lot of guests that couldn't get into the chapel in one time. They needed the biggest church in Seoul. Jisoo was standing nervously in his room in the Kim Mansion.

He glance at his watch again, "Where is Lisa? He's driving me crazy with his lateness." He said to himself. Although it was still in the morning, he was impatient. The wedding itself would be held in the afternoon. However, he needed someone to talk to ease his nervousness. His parents were busy with themselves and believed that he could handle himself. Lisa was his best man. He should be here by now to do his job. He muttered under his breath in despair.

Hearing the knocks on his door, he smiled. Finally, his lazy best man came. He wanted to scold Lisa for his carelessness. He told him clearly last night that he should be here at 10. Now, it was 12 o'clock already. With a smiling face, he strode across to open the door. Soojoo. He stepped back in surprised.

Soojoo smiled prettily. With her gorgeous navy blue dress, she looked perfect. He stared at her dreamily, "May I come in? I know it's a bad luck to see your bride before the ceremony but it doesn't apply for me, right?" She gave him her attractive laugh.

Jisoo was taken back from his dream and smiled, "Of course not. Please come in." He said, softly "I'm expecting Lisa. He's late as usual."

However, to his surprised, she stood on tiptoe to claim his lips. He was shocked, "Soojoo." He put his arms on her arms to move her back.

"Sorry, I just wanted to congratulate you."

"Thank you."

He watched as Soojoo was sitting on his bed, crossing her long legs in an elegant gesture. He felt she was acting awkward, but he didn't say a word.

She stared at him with a loving gaze and her eyes spotted his Louis Viton cabin luggage standing ready by the door, "Are you going to go for honeymoon straight away?"

"Yes. After the wedding party tonight, Jennie and I will depart to London straightly. Um...would you like some drink, Soojoo?" He asked politely, while open his personal fridge in his room.

"Something strong that could make me forget you." She replied, dreamily.

Jisoo frowned. He inhaled a big sigh. He looked at her and closed his eyes, "Soojoo, I don't want to talk about it anymore. Today is my wedding day and I..."

"Ok. Ok. I won't talk about you anymore. I just want to talk about what happened in China one week ago." She said, gently. Her eyes were soft.

Jisoo shook his head secretly before replying carefully, "I don't think it's the right time to talk about business. You should talk to Jennie as she's the one in charge now."

"You know very well what I'm talking about! It's NOT about business and you know it, damn it!" She raised her voice, her eyes flashing with fire.

"Look Soojoo, if you are trying to..."

"This is the only time that I can talk to you about it. After this afternoon ceremony, you are getting married, and what about me? About us?" She said, huskily. A single tear dropped from her lovely eyes.

Jisoo frowned and closed his eyes again. He really didn't know what to say.

"Have you told Jennie what happened between us in China?