Chapter 44

Soojoo stared at the lovely couple in hatred, 'It's such a romantic wedding! It's supposed to be mine! IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME!! I have never realized Jisoo Oppa is such a romantic person! Wait for my last revenge, Jennie! I almost have Jisoo Oppa in my hand but you ruined it! I can't hold it anymore! I hate you to the death, Kim Jennie! I hate you! This wedding is supposed to be mine!'

Her heart was screaming as she felt an unbearable pain stabbing her heart deeply. Her eyes were glistering with tears. She secretly left the reception room with a deep pain in her heart. She had to leave this hotel quickly if she didn't want to add more wounds to her broken heart.

~

When she passed the main lobby, Soojoo saw a porter was putting two cabin luggage's at the concierge. One luggage attracted her eyes. It looked like Jisoo's Louis Viton cabin luggage that she saw this morning in his room. She approached the concierge desk and stole a glance to see the label on it. Kim Jisoo. She smiled evilly when she got a great idea. She walked to the main lobby and started to write something on a blank card.

Finishing with her notes, she walked towards the concierge desk.

"Hi. Kim Jisoo asks me to put this card in his luggage." She said, giving the porter her best smile, "That luggage." She pointed to Jisoo's luggage.

The young man stared at her, admiring her beautiful face dreamily.

"Could you please open it for me?"

"Oh, yes. Sure."

"Thank you."

After giving a big note of Seoul dollars to the porter, she walked quickly to leave the hotel while her sly smile curved on her lips between her tears.

"Damn you, Kim Jennie! Let's see what you will say when you find out your husband's betrayal."

~

Jisoo and Jennie started their wedding dance followed by the wedding guests after Jisoo finished his song. The orchestra played the music of on the wings of Love once again.

"It's so lovely, Jisoo-ah. I couldn't even breathe. Thank you. You have given me the best moment in my life."
Jennie said, with all her heart. Her hands were on his chest while his arms were circling her waist.

Jisoo smiled widely, "I just only need three words from you."

Jennie stared deeply into the darkness of his eyes as if she wanted to find out what he wanted. Before she asked him, he had already answered for her, "Just say you love me as I do."

Her eyes were misty and soon glistering with tears. Putting her arms around his neck, she hugged him tightly, "I love you, Kim Jisoo."

Jisoo couldn't hold his emotion anymore. He hugged her back and whispered gently, "I love you more than you do."

The music ended. Jisoo still had his arms around her, and Jennie could feel other people watching them and she was embarrassed. She blushed vividly.

"You take my breath away, Jen. You are so beautiful tonight. You are my angel in disguise." He whispered, lovingly.

"But we won't be flying high into the sky only the two of us, right?"

Jisoo frowned. He raised his left eyebrow. After a few seconds, he understood what she meant, "Of course, sweetheart. We will be flying high together with Yohannie."

Jennie could only lean her forehead against his shoulder, feeling happy, grateful, and safe plus deep love towards him.

From the corner of her eyes, she saw Lisa was talking lightly to Chaeyoung, her sister."It seems that your best man has found his girl. Look at Lisa, Jisoo-ah. He tries to draw near Chaeyoung."