xxxii.

Matthias' outfit is above!

chapter thirty-two.

Matthias smiled at the sight of his big brother. "Finn."

"Matthias." Finn sighed in relief as he approached his brother and gave him a hug. "I am so sorry."

Matthias shook his head. "You did nothing wrong, it was all mother."

Matthias has projected his subconscious into the crystal that Freya had trapped him in. Matthias wanted to talk to his older brother and let him know that Kol did indeed live.

"I want you to know that I found the loophole." Matthias told Finn. "I save Kol."

Finn couldn't deny the relief that he felt, yes Kol got on his nerves sometimes but both he and Matthias never left him out or excluded him. He adored Kol as much as he did Matthias, and he hated what he did to Kol, but he was so relieved to hear that Matthias found the loophole. He had cursed Kol to the body he was in, never to jump again, but that didn't mean the body couldn't be changed.

"So, he's a vampire now?" Finn asked Matthias.

"No." Matthias shook his head with a small smile. "We killed him, thus releasing the hex that was on him with a spell from Rhea's coven and he was brought back to life because we linked him to Nadia to do so."

"So, he's still a witch?" Finn asked and Matthias nodded his head. "He must be happy." Finn smiled fondly at the thought. "Just like you, he's loved being able to do magic."

"Magic was always apart of our lives, it was robbed from us, and Kol deserves to once more feel what its like to do magic." Matthias told him and Finn nodded in agreement. "I will get you out of this crystal and hopefully into your original body but first I must take care of Dahlia."

"Freya says she knows the means to kill her, but I fear something will go wrong." Finn confessed to Matthias.

"I fear so as well." Matthias agreed. "Fear not brother, I will make sure all goes according to plan."

Finn hummed and gave Matthias one last smile. "Give em hell brother."

"Always do." Matthias smiled before suddenly it all went dark, and he was no longer in the crystal.

Matthias groaned softly as he sat upright, his place on the floor having grown to be uncomfortable. He looked over to see Rhea looking at him worriedly, but he flashed her a small smile to relieve her worrying.

"I'm okay, Finn's okay, and we're going to be okay." Matthias told her and she hummed. "How are you feeling?"

"Like I'm pregnant and bloated all the time." Rhea told him with a pout. "You know, if you decide to get me pregnant again, please know that I will personally throw a fit."

Matthias didn't know why his face heated up at the thought of Rhea being pregnant again, the simple fact that she had said it was enough for his heart to do summersaults in his chest.

"I'll keep that in mind love." Matthias laughed and Rhea smiled at him. "I'll be back later to check on you guys, Klaus said he wants me there when Freya explains herself."

Rhea nodded her head. "I'll keep Finn with me since I know you don't want Freya near him until you trust her." Matthias smiled and handed her the necklace. "I'll keep him safe."

"Keep yourself safe as well." Matthias told her and she nodded her head. "I'll see you later." She hummed as he placed a kiss on her lips before leaving the apartment.

Rhea watched him go and rubbed her growing stomach, she was worried about him and wouldn't dare show it in fear that it would make him stay with her. She wanted him to be with his siblings in case anything happened, she knew how much he hated being away when everything happened with Hayley arriving and Hope's near death. She just didn't want him to have any regrets.