epilogue.

some cute moments for everyone!

Rhea's wedding visual idea is above!
from left to right: Rhea's wedding dress, her bridesmaid dresses, the aisle, and their reception.

i don't know how to write wedding but here we are lol.

enjoy!

• • •

"Rhea, I swear to god if you don't sit still, I will have your head on a platter and give it to Matthias that way." Rhea instantly sat still at Katerina's threat and the vampire let out a sigh of relief before continuing with Rhea's hair. "I swear, this isn't even my wedding and you have me stressing out."

That's right, Rhea Carlisle was finally getting married to Matthias Mikaelson. She would soon discard her last name and trade it in to become a Mikaelson, something she couldn't wait for.

In about half an hour, Rhea was meant to walk down the aisle where Matthias would be standing at the end waiting for her. Rhea had asked Kat, Bonnie, and Aurora to be her bridesmaids while Nadia was her maid of honor.

Rhea only saw it fitting that Nadia be her maid of honor when it was thanks to Nadia that she was able to reach Matthias safely, the vampire was her best friend. It was obvious to Rhea that Hayley was hurt when she wasn't asked to be in the wedding, but Rhea and Hayley weren't as close as they used to once be, so it was only understandable.

Matthias had asked Nik to be his best man while Finn and Marcel were his groomsmen. Malik was the ringbearer, Rina and Hope were the flower girls, Kol was officiating the wedding, and Kai was going to be walking Rhea down the aisle.

A knock at the door pulled Rhea from her thoughts and a smile blossomed onto her face at the sight of Rina in her dress.

"Uncle Finn and his fiancé Veronica just arrived. Marcel and Bonnie are handling the crowd with their singing, and you have about 20 minutes left." She announced to her mother.

"Thank you, Rina." Rhea smiled at her. "How is your father and the other's managing?"

Rina made a face and gave a small laugh. "Malik is there and from the stress I know it's mine, I'd say perfect!"

Malik was staring at the mess in front of him, Matthias was dressed and ready to go but Kai, Kol, and Klaus were not. All three men were trying to find their misplaced items and Malik was trying not to laugh alongside his father who was fixing his cuff links.

"Who decides to have a beach wedding?!" Kai muttered in annoyance as he quickly finished getting ready. "Sand is going to get everywhere when the wind blows."

"Hence why Rina, Hope, and I placed a wind barrier so that sand won't ruin our mother's wedding." Malik told Kai. "Now hurry up, we have to travel to the beach still, so let's go!"

With a salute to his godson, Kai quickly finished along with Kol and Klaus. The five of them began to make their way down to the beach and Matthias couldn't help but smile at the sight before him. Chairs were on both sides of the aisle, several of his students from school were there along with their parents, some wolves and vampires that he had made friends with and a handful of witches, including Vincent, Davina, and Kaleb.

The sun was making its way out of the sky so that the night sky could appear, and everyone knew that it was time. Marcel and Bonnie flashed the crowed a smile as they finished their song before disappearing to their places.

Matthias stood at the end of the aisle, Klaus to his right with Marcel and Finn behind him. Kol stood front and center with a proud smile on his face as he had learned how to do this just for his family so that he could be the one officiating their weddings.