two

Millie's P.O.V.
...

When Millie and Milo got home, she immediately caught the whiff of pancakes and waffles hearing Gospel songs that always got her caught reminiscing her childhood.

Momma made breakfast!

Milo went to their fathers office and Millie immediately ran to her mom to greet her in the kitchen.

"Hey Mom!"

Millie greeted hugging her mom affectionately.

Her mom was named Rhethia.

She was a great cook, wondeful with furniture, and overall an amazing fashion fashionista.

She patted Millie's hand continued concentrating on flipping the pancakes.

She asked, " Where the hell were you Millie?! And where's yo brother?!"

Sitting at the table after setting it up, Millie explained, " Milo got me in trouble at Starbucks again... We were just cleaning up and fixing the broken espresso machine. And Milo is talkin to Daddy. "

Her mom scoffed replied, " And he didn't think to say hi to me first?! Whats wrong with that child?"

Placing down plates full of everyone's meal, Milo appeared out of his father's office pouting silently.

Rhethia yelled, " Ramone! Get yo ass out here and eat with us! Don't gimme another dumbass excuse!"

"I'll be there in a minute!"

Milo sat next to Millie staring at his waffles glumly.

Millie asked, " Whats wrong witchu?"

Milo replied, " Pops..."

Millie whistled replied, " Figured. We can talk about it later if ya want to."

Milo just nodded silent.

He was just so mad.

Millie patted his shoulder sympathetically and the two waited for their parents to join them so they could havd breakfast together.

"Finally..."

Ramone sat down glaring at Rhethia and the family was quiet.

Just...

Staring at eachother.

Mainly Rhethia and Ramone were.

Millie and Milo just eyed them both suspiciously.

Rhethia clapped her hands yelled, " Lets pray y'all!"

Grabbing hands they started on their prayers.

Rhethia said, " Dear heavenly God, we're gathered together on this blessed day to eat a delicious meal I made this wonderful family yet again. We give thanks to you for helping us create such a meal and ask it to nourish and provide delicious tastes to each and every one of us. We hope this blessed day continues to be a good one as before and protect each one seated at this table. Protect Ramone with his work, and protect Millie and Milo at their jobd and other little adventures they be up to. In Jesus name, Amen..."

"Amen!"

Ramone, Millie and Milo cried in unison.

And silently the family ate their breakfast hungrily.

Rhethia asked, " So Ramone, what were you doing before you got to the table that was so important?"

Ramone sighed replied, " Let's not get into this Rhethia... Not in front of Milo and Millie."