twenty four

Millie's P.O.V
...

When Bryce came to Starbucks, Millie was suprised.

She said, " Hey Bry,"

Bryce nodded said, " Sup babygirl,"

She blushed wiping down the counters and rolling up her money her boss gave her and Milo, she wondered where Milo was.

She asked, " Didja see Milo out there when you got in here?"

Bryce shook his head.

She said, " Fuck me... This bitch really left me,"

Bryce asked, " W-When?"

Millie blinked walked out and settled on the bar asked, " Whatchu talkin about love?"

Bryce blushed red replied, " Y-You said fuck me. So when?"

Millie busted out laughing.

Bryce never spoke like that.

He was like a innocent little Dandelion.

"What?"

Millie said, " I didn't mean it literally! Damn! I ain't even ready for that... Besides I wouldn't straight up ask you. I'd just do it."

Bryce asked, " Y-You would?"

Millie said, " Fuck yeah! I fuckin own you! You mine now, you ain't goin nowhere, I'm your fucking girlfriend- your fucking wife, we a thing forever my guy..."

Bryce smirked trying to match her dominance staring at her up and down and moved closer pushed her legs apart while doing so.

Millie was already changed out of her work clothes and wore a baby pink crop top, blue bell bottom jeans, and black platform heels.

Her Locs were in high pigtails.

She didn't just look pretty.

But she looked hot.

Bryce pushed her down asked, " You wanna do it now?"

Millie laughed replied, " Stop actin all dominant, you know you the bottom one! And no. "

Swiftly, she pecked his lips and pushed him off.

Bryce just stood blushing and stuttering profusely.

Millie laughed pulled him toward her by the hips, and pulled out his car keys and led him to the car.

...

Driving to her house, the couple noticed Milo and Elizabeth talking while leaning against his red Corvette in the driveway.

Being suspicious and confused, Millie mumbled, " This bitch really gettin it today..."

Bryce asked, " Gettin what?"

Millie pulled off her pink sparkly belt replied, " An ass whoopin thats what! He drove Liza home and didn't tell me! First off thats my best friend, and he ain't even supposed to be talking to her!"

Bryce asked, " Why?"

Millie parked the car replied, " She's my piano teacher! Thats fucking weird! This bitch I swear to God..."

Bryce knew she was about to lose it and immediately pulled her close.

Rubbing her back affectionately, she slowly calmed down.

She whispered, " Thank you,"

Kicking open the door, she walked to Milo and Elizabeth said, " You did not leave me at Starbucks!"