thirteen

Milo's P.O.V
...

Afterschool came and like usual, Robert, Milo and Bryce went to Seven Eleven.

While walking, Milo was fuming about Elizabeth.

"I just- I can't believe Millie thinks I like her! I only met her last Friday! Now she thinks: Oh you think she fine?! Like hell no! I don't give a fuck on her face! All I'm curious about is if she givin me pussy or not! Not the whole relationship lovey dovey thing... Honestly Millie is just- As much as I love her she can be so stupid sometimes!"

Robert said, " Well maybe she thought that cause you were probably looking at her. A lot,"

Milo was quiet.

Bryce asked, " You were, weren't you?"

Milo said, " I wasn't the only one!"

Bryce asked, " Who else was then?"

Milo was quiet again.

Robert said, " Exactly. Just cause you think a chicks pretty don't mean you gotta like em."

Bryce said, " Frankly, I think its the girls decision really with relationships and stuff..."

Milo said, " Still. Ion care, that bitch is nothing to me, besides I have Josephina, she fire. And be givin me some which is pretty dope."

Bryce said, " I did not want to know that..."

Milo said, " Oh well."

Bryce asked, " But you two just seriously just hooking up? Like no relationship?"

Milo said, " Fuck no, I ain't want her needy ass..."

Bryce said, " Damn why you always gotta be like that?"

Milo asked, " Like what?"

When they crossed the street and got to the other side, Bryce replied, " All rude and and aggressive. Ion know bro but its like you only go after girls for one thing and not care about how they feel. Like girls have feelings to y'know."

Milo said, " I never said they didn't. I just choose not to care,"

Robert said, " Damn."

Bryce said, " Could never be me,"

Milo said, " Yeah, I'm friggen exhausted I'm just gonna sleep."

Flopping over at a table, Milo fell asleep while Robert and Bryce went inside for food.

...

When Milo got home, he heard the piano from thr music room.

Already at work?

Climbing the stairs he hoped Millie would be in the room alone.

"Alright, replay that measure. Your getting to ahead of youself. Just relax and follow the music."

"Okay."

Replaying the last measure, Milo pressed his back against the wall.

I forgot today is Monday.

Of course Millie would've started her lessons with Elizabeth.

He rolled his eyes at the thought of Elizabeth.

He just didn't like her.

Not as anything.

His gut obviously thought different but he didn't care, he always stood with his opinion.

Listening to Millie's playing her noticed she was playing it from the beginning over and over again.

What are they doing in there?!