eighteen

Millie's P.O.V
...

When Millie and Bryce got to Seven Eleven hand in hand, Robert and Phillip immediately ran up to them.

Bryce asked, " Whats up?"

Robert said, " I just saw Milo and Elizabeth together!"

Millie asked, " Really?! Where?!"

Robert said, " Inside, he buyin shit for her!"

Millie immediately let go of Bryce walking inside to see what was going on.

Walking through the isles, she spotted the pair talking in front of the fridges.

"So what do you want?"

"You don't have to buy me stuff! I can pay myself!"

"But I want too!"

"You don't have to-"

"I insist."

"... Okay then,"

Millie smirked walked up to them said, " Hey guys! Whatchu doinn?"

Milo said, " Just buying 'Lizabeth some snacks..."

He held a bottle of Sprite, bag of blue Doritos, and a can of Coke.

Millie asked, " Alla dat for her?"

Elizabeth nodded said, " Yeah, I have my own money but he keeps insisting on payin fo me..."

Millie laughed said, " He just bein polite. Anyway I'm ready to show you Moonlight Sonata!"

Elizabeth said, " Great! I expected you'd say that!"

She smiled said, " Have funn you two!"

"Yeah we will!"

Millie smirked walked outside to find where Bryce was.

Settled next to Jordan and Jessica he waved handed her a can of Pepsi.

Sitting on his lap, Millie said, " Heyyyy!"

Bryce smiled placed his arms round her waist replied, " Hey beautiful..."

Jordan asked, " Who you callin beautiful?"

Jessica nodded to Millie who just stared at him as if he had two heads Jordan said, " Ohhhh, bout time you two got together..."

"Dumbass..."

Bryce just rolled his eyes stared at Millie glancing at her lips once or twice.

Millie was scrolling on her Pintrest sipped her Pepsi replied, " If you wanna kiss me just do it already, Ion mind."

Jordan said, " Damn. She bold... Unlike you Jess,"

Jessica smacked his arm said, " Your so mean!"

Jordan asked, " Than why can't you be more bold instead of bein all scared?"

When the two started bickering, Bryce just picked up Millie walking to another table so they were alone.

The couple were quiet until Bryce pinned Millie against the wall.

She asked, " Yes?"

He said, " Nothin just-"

Millie just rolled her eyes grabbed a handful of his shirt pulled him down to her level and kissed him passionately.

Once she finished she asked, " Is that what you wanted?"

He nodded blushing profusely.

She smirked leaned in kissing him again and the couple started making out for at least 10 minutes.