forty six

Milo's P.O.V
...

Sitting him on top of her, Elizabeth said, " Your turn."

Milo smiled asked, " Where do you want me to bust?"

Elizabeth said, " Hmmm... Both,"

Milo asked, " You wanna get ass fucked and pussy fucked?"

Elizabeth said, " Yep. Now do it Daddy,"

Milo kissed her forehead replied, " Okay."

Elizabeth smiled lyed back against the pillows immediately moaned when Milo started rubbing her clit gently.

Elizabeth said, " Faster please..."

Milo did what he was told massaging his two fingers faster over her clit and immediately started kissing her passionately.

Elizabeth started moaning in his mouth and ran her hands up and down his back scratching it to.

Milo smiled pulled off her Nike Pros slowly and once doing so he stared and stared.

Elizabeth asked, " What?"

Milo said, " You such a big girl."

Elizabeth blushed said, " Yup."

Milo smiled and pressed his member against her vagina and started to grind gently hoping it wasn't uncomfortable.

He rested her head in the crook of her neck planting kisses as he was grinding he started gently sucking  and kissing her neck which caused Elizabeth to moan louder.

Creating hickeys as he moved further, he stopped and sat up.

Elizabeth asked, " What're you doing?"

Milo asked, " You got a condom? And lube?"

Elizabeth asked, " Do you have any STDs?"

Milo said, " I don't. I got tested for them, now answer the question baby,"

Elizabeth pointed to her nightstand drawer.

Milo reached towards it and pulled out the box of condoms and lube and got himself set up but Elizabeth stopped him.

Milo asked, " Don't you want protection?"

Elizabeth said, " I do, but I wanna do it for you."

Milo laughed and lyed back.

Elizabeth smiled happily holding his member in her hands moving her fingers up and down the head.

She leaned down and immediately pressed kisses up his member and down to his head and said, " Alrighty, Imma set you up okay?"

Milo nodded silent.

After applying the condom she handed Milo the lube.

He asked, " You want me to do that?"

Elizabeth replied, " Where you bustin at first? My ass or my pussy?"

Milo said, " Whichever one you want baby,"

Elizabeth nodded and lyed down on her back spread her legs expectantly.

Milo nodded and after applying lube to his member, he pressed the tip to her entrance and gently started thrusting inside further.

Elizabeth started to cry at the pain but moaned at the pleasure that slowly came after she was fully stretched.

He hit her g-spots quicker that way and Elizabeth moaned louder and louder the faster Milo pushed and thrusted inside of her.