eleven

Milo's P.O.V
...

She's here.

Milo immediately disappeared to the living room while Rhethia and the new piano teacher were walking to the parlor talking about Millie.

Milo blinked looked at his hands.

She didn't need to meet him.

She was for Millie.

Messing with his chain, Milo wondered a lot.

Why Rhethia always had him involved with people he had nothing to do with...

Like this bitch.

Why meet a bitch that ain't for me?

Rhethia obviously showed off her father's (Milo and Millie's grandfather's) paintings.

"And this one was done in and of Boston!"

"Oh my goodness! Its magnificent, your family truly is just full of talents!"

Hearing the chatter, Milo grew curious and got up to go see what the new teacher looked like.

Bet she's all nerdy and a total geek...

...

Caterers were around the house giving out small snacks, and Ramone spoke to two others adults (probably the teachers parents) and Millie followed Rhethia and the teacher quietly.

Everyone was crowded around another painting which was one that Milo and Millie's grandfather did as a teen.

Staring at the back of the piano teacher, Milo grew hesitant and just watched feeling like an outsider.

Everyone listened to Rhethia intently.

Milo stared at the teacher curious to see her face.

She wore a white dress thst hugged her waist (and breast) and flowed out at her hips and she wore black high heels and some diamond and silver bracelets.

She also had Butterfly Locs that fell down to the middle of her back.

Wow.

She's fine.

Physically of course.

But what about her face?

The teacher turned around since she felt eyes on her that she may've not met yet since she was curious which you'd usually be if someone was watching you and you didn't know who it was.

Facing Milo, she looked up suprised.

"Milo Carter."

She said his full name.

Her voice.

Its deep.

When she acknowledged Milo's presence he felt a rush of adrenaline.

Her face was beautiful.

Perfect eyebrows, soft skin, large chocolate brown eyes, long lashes, and glossy large mostrurized lips.

Her cheeks were a little defined even though she wore no makeup.

Wow.

She held out her hand said, " Its an honor,"

Shaking her hand, Milo felt a spark.

He stared in her eyes quietly shook her hand.

Wow.

She has a strong grip.

Everyone was silent.

Rhethia said, " Milo, I'd like for you to meet Elizabeth Jackson. She's Millie's new piano teacher,"