seven

Milo's P.O.V
...

"So its happening! I'm going to start playing again!"

Milo sat with one of his best friends Robert.

Robert smiled replied, " Thats fire man! It was so cool when you used to play! I always boasted about you sayin I know that guy! He's my best friend!"

Milo said, " Yeah! Its going to be great!"

Robert asked, " Does Millie want you to play?"

Milo replied, " Yeah, she's playing too. Probably as a hobby or competitive I think. Ion know but- Oh! Lemme tell ya about that!"

Robert waited expectantly when Milo was going to start talking, another one of his best friends Bryce ran over to them completely out of breath.

Robert stared at him said, " You sound like a dog Bry, what were you doing anyway?"

Bryce said, " Your mom. Anyway, Milo I really gotta talk to you!"

Robert snickered asked, " Want me to leave orrrr...?"

Bryce said, " If you want."

Milo asked, " Whats up?"

Bryce fidgeted with his hands said, " Uhm- so there's this girl I really really like and have for a long time and I wanna tell her but Ion know how to and Ion of you'll be mad and uhmm..."

Milo blinked said, " Explain."

Bryce said, " So I hang around with her a lot and ion know if she sees me as a best friend or more than that but her ex keeps bothering her and its super annoying... Ion know man, what do I do?"

Milo asked, " Who's the bitch?"

Bryce said, " Hey! Don't call her that!"

Milo rolled his eyes asked, " Who is it Bryce?! Jesus Christ whats the matter witchu?"

Bryce said, " I like Millie a lot okay?! Don't be mad..."

Milo laughed said, " I'm not mad at you, even though you one of my bros it'll be kinda weird but I'm chill with it."

Bryce smiled said, " Oh okay thank you so much! I mean- thats cool..."

Robert said, " Stop actin like a faggot Bry..."

Bryce rolled his eyes said, " Actually, I heard Katarina likes you Milo."

Milo asked, " Really? Why?"

Bryce said, " Ion know I just heard she thinks your super fine and stuff. I overheard her talking to Millie about you."

Milo smiled asked, " What'd Millie say?"

Bryce laughed said, " She said: OMG you idiot! Stop liking him he's such a playboy just leave him alone! Like dude... I'm done, that girl ain't even that fine,"

Milo said, " Yeah I ain't want no flat ass. Besides she just- no. Ion want her,"

Robert said, " Damn. Why- do you like- not like anybody? Like you ain't lookin at no one?"

Milo crossed his arms replied, " Nope. I don't plan too, them bitches are to complicated for me... Besides with me starting piano again, I ain't got time for no sensitive bitch and shit. Like no thanks,"

Robert and Bryce said, " Damn. That was aggressive,"

Robert said, " Anyway what was you sayin about Millie?"

Milo said, " Oh yeah! So she's startin piano and shit and like- she's getting a new piano teacher!"

Robert asked, " Again? Do she have attitude issues or somethin?"