fourty three

Special part

Bryce's P.O.V
...

When Rhethia and Bryce arrived at his house, Bryce was trembling with fear.

Both his parents were home.

I'm scared...

Rhethia said, " You'll be okay, do you want to stay here?"

Bryce said, " No, I'll go with you. He can't hurt you, neither can she."

Rhethia nodded and the pair walked inside the mansion together.

"Bryce! Finally your back! Just in time and-"

His mother and father were all dressed up and Rhehtia said, " Hi, I'm Rhethia. Rhethia Carter, I'm a friend of Bryce's, "

His mother said, " Oh! Well, Bryce go to your father. I'll talk to Miss Carter,"

Bryce nodded but Rhehtia replied, " Actually, I think he should stay put."

She did not just say that.

She said, " He's my son. I get to decide where he goes,"

Rhethia said, " Well, since he's involved in what I'm talking to you about he should listen."

She said, " Fine."

Bryce stood next to Rhehtia and the three sat in the living room together.

Bryce's mother asked, " What are you going to talk to me about?"

Rhethia replied, " I heard from his friend that he is getting involved in things he shouldn't be tampering with. And I suggest the two of you keep him out of your buisness and let him go, not only is it unsafe for both your child and you, but its also illegal and he shouldn't be having to deal with any diseases or a permanent record and time to spend in jail. "

She asked, " What buisness? What are you talking about?"

Rhethia chuckled replied, " Well your forcing Bryce to be involved in prostitution. Thats a very serious thing and he can't be doing that. Don't play dumb with me, I know when a boy lies and your son is not one of those guys to do that. Especially on a topic like this,"

His mother got silent.

Rhethia said, " Let him go or you'll have to face court. Since you seem to have a record of doing prostitution buisness and drug deals and sex trafficking, you'll have a lot of time to serve..."

Bryce got quiet.

Whats she talking about?

My moms been doing drug deals?

Prostitution longer than now?

Whats going on?

Bryce looked at Rhehtia and noticed her computer and files set up.

Where'd she get that from?

His mother replied, " Like I said. I have full custody of Bryce so I choose what I can do to him, besides this is the only way I'm making money to keep up with everything..."

Rhehtia said, " Well you get him involved in prostitution, I'm turning you in. Got it Missy?"

His mother replied, " Fine."

Rhethia said, " Good, come on Bryce, lets go."

His mother said, " No, you can leave Miss Carter, Bryce stays. He's has homework to do anyway,"

Rhethia replied, " Thats funny, he did his homework with his friends at Seven Eleven afterschool today. "

His mother said, " Just stop trying to take him away! Leave him alone! And get out!"