fifteen

Milo's P.O.V
...

It was Monday.

Milo spent of the weekend with Josephina and Bryce up to the day she left for Cali.

Unlike Milo who was chill, Bryce didn't go to school.

So Milo walked onto campus with Millie like usual.

Until...

Whats going on?

Curiosity got the best of him when he spotted Millie happily run over to another girl.

Whatever...

Milo just shrugged it off and went through the bus loop gate after getting checked for his ID, and immediately went to his group of friends.

Robert and Phillip greeted him happily and after dapping him up, Robert asked, " Where's Bryce? Usually he's always at school..."

Milo explained, " Josephina left for Cali yesterday and Bryce was really upset about it. So he stayed home for today,"

Robert said, " Ah man... I feel so sorry for him, honestly. Him and Josephina are so close as if they were twins... Like you and Millie! Anyway, I'll go by his crib today to hang and see if he okay."

Milo nodded.

Robert asked, " How are you handling with Josephina leaving?"

Milo shrugged said, " I'm not that sad. We're texting for its not like she immediately disappeared outta of my life, besides we only made out and stuff so its not like anything was special between us..."

Robert said, " Oh..."

"Yo! Who is that?!"

Phillip nodded toward Millie Milo asked, " Just Millie?"

Phillip said, " No, the bitch walkin with her. Who's she? You know her Milo?"

Milo stared at the bitch walked with Millie.

She wore a white v-necked crop top and red pants that were styled like pj's but looked very vintage.

She also wore white Guess shoes with gold decorations.

Her Butterfly Locs were styled in a high ponytail and her braids styled as side bangs.

Damn.

That bitch can dress!

Robert said, " Oh, thats Elizabeth. "

Phillip asked, " Elizabeth what?"

Robert said, " Elizabeth Jackson. She's in my French class. She fine as fuck, but I don't like anyone."

Milo was just speechless.

Mainly shocked.

Elizabeth...

Goes here?!

Milo asked, " She goes here?!"

Robert stuffed his hands in his pockets replied, " Yeahhh, you didn't know? She's in the same Science class as you and Athena."

Wait...

Athena must know her!

Milo said, " What?! How did I not know?!"

Robert said, " Oh I dunno, you just didn't notice her. She's loved by many but she never goes out. Has a job she loves more than a relationship I guess..."

What kind of person is like that?

Phillip said, " Damn... Look at her go, "

Then yelled, " Shake that ass bitch!"