fourty one

*Special Part*

Bryce's P.O.V
...

When Bryce suggested to talk Rhethia out of Milo seperating from Millie, he was beyond nervous.

It was after Elizabeth and Millie spoke to her and Elizabeth walked back said, " Aye Bryce. Your up,"

Bryce nodded walked over there immediately held confidence and poise just like Elizabeth was.

"Good luck."

"Thanks,"

Bryce sighed went to Rhethia's room knocked on the door to announce his presence.

Rhethia sat up said, " Oh! Bryce, I wasn't expecting you to show up. What would you like?"

Bryce said, " Well, y'know Millie and Milo are really close and all, she'd be shattered when he just leaves. They're twins and its a whole 'nother world beyond both of our understanding, and it'd just be best for Milo to not move away despite what he said. So is that okay?"

Rhethia was just quiet staring in disbelief.

She bursted out laughing for a few minutes.

What the fuck?

Rhehtia asked, " Are you asking me to let Milo stay?"

Bryce nodded replied, " Yes."

Rhethia stood up said, " What you heard last week was just a insight on how Milo is 24 7. He is in a very bad position right now and he could end up hurting the family. Even Millie, his father is just as bad. Just let him go, trust me you don't want to worry about him."

Bryce said, " But- what about Millie?"

Rhethia replied, " She'll be fine."

Bryce asked, " Just think about it?"

Rhethia replied, " I'll think about it. Now go hangout with your friends, "

Bryce nodded and went back to Millie's room where everyone was.

...

"Okay, I tried. But she said she'll think about it."

Millie said, " Thats a sign, Mom never says that,"

Milo asked, " What else did she say?"

Bryce replied, " She said you were like- in a real bad position to the point you could possibly end up hurting your family including Millie. And that your dads even worse,"

Milo rolled his eyes said, " She's a psycho..."

Millie rolled her eyes said, " Bullshit..."

Arianna asked, " What're we gonna do?"

Bryce replied, " She did say we can all hangout together though,"

Millie asked, " What'd you wanna do?"

Bryce asked, " Take the pizza to my place? I got a treehouse and a pool there. "

Milo replied, " We can also go to the store on the corner of the street,"

Millie asked, " What do you girls wanna do?"

Arianna replied, " Ion mind coming too."

Sidney replied, " Same,"

Elizabeth said, " I'm following Milo,"

Millie said, " Cool, okay."

...

When everyone arrived at Bryce's house, he hoped his parents weren't home.

The last thing I need is for Millie to see my parents beating me again...