Rewrite + Account Switch

Hello everyone! Just a heads up before you read this story, it's discontinued.

So just wanna let you know that and also that I have a rewrite of this story on a different account. So if you want to read the version of this that's in third-person and currently being updated, go to my new account: Starlight__Stories.

I originally stopped writing this version of the story because I stopped enjoying writing it. It felt too much like a chore and when that happens, I just stop writing. So I stopped posting this story with no warning for over a year.

But I still really liked the story's idea and characters. So I didn't want to give up on this story. But I also didn't want to continue writing it the way I had.

So now there's a rewrite out there that you can read instead of this... mess. Because as much as I love this story, I went into it with no planning and changed my mind on things multiple times, so it's all everywhere.

Anyways, it you wanna read this story, I suggest reading the rewrite. And if you do read the rewrite, I also suggest not reading this version of the story since it's filled with spoilers for the rewrite and a lot of grammar errors.

But, know you know what's going on with this, so please read the rewrite on my new account and have a great day!

-Starlight