Steve Rogers x Reader: Fanfiction...

I have been struggling to come up with ideas for this book. But I think it's about time we get META in this shit! Buckle up for some cringy shits in love!

You were seated on the comfy couch that sat in the middle of Avengers Tower. But what were you doing while you were sitting on the worlds softest leather couch? Good question. You were reading some beloved fanfiction of Captain America AKA Steve Rogers, himself.

You had a bit of a small crush on the beautiful blonde boi. But you didn't think he was really interested in a relationship. Let alone you. So you decided to indulge in some fanfiction. While it could be very questionable, some of the things you found online, you weren't... totally opposed to it.

Steve walked into the living room to see you sitting there, face buried into your (phone/tablet) with a distinct blush on your (skin color) face.

"You ok, Y/n?" You jumped a little, causing you to drop your (phone/tablet). Steve being the adoring gentleman that he is, he went to pick it up. You immediately freaked and tried to cover the screen so he didn't see the words. But all you did was you accidentally clicked on a fanart of Steve.

The fanart was... very flattering.

The face Steve had on his face was so priceless it would've made Tony cackle like he was a witch high on shrooms.

Steve then handed the (phone/tablet) back to you, before leaning in to whisper into your ear.

"I'll talk to you about this... drawing later." He then kissed your cheek and left you speechless.

The end~~~!

Me: Steve? Where are you?
Tony: He's hiding.
Me: ugh!! He's so cute sometimes I SWEAR! XD
Tony: U want me to do the outro then?
Me: If you would please.
Tony: Grace is not taking requests at this second. So if you would please be mindful of that, that'd be great.
Me: I love you all!!!!
Steve: o///o