Avengers x Reader x Loki: Christmas Gifts

I think it's about time I make a story for every single avenger. So I think that Christmas is the best way to do just that. Hope y'all enjoy it!

You were looking around the tower's living room, seeing the decorations hanging from all around. You were so proud of the work that you put forward to decorate and it all seemed worth it. You heard footsteps approaching, and you panicked. You quickly hid behind the tree. Your heart was racing as the footsteps grew louder and closer.

The Avengers walked into the living room, only to see an array of Christmas Decorations. From the stockings hanging from the fireplace to the once bland and empty tree being filled with loads of color and lights. You hid further into the corner, wanting to savor the moment as much as you could.

"WOAH! Who in the world did this?!?!" Tony yelled. You felt your heart pick up more, but then you saw Tony smile wider than the tree. "This is incredible!" "Yeah, I wonder how long it took to make this," Bruce said. "Guys?" Natasha spoke with clear suspicion on her face. "Are we just going to ignore the fact that SOMEONE might've broken in to do all of this?" Tony scoffed and summoned JARVIS. 

"JARVIS? Mind telling us who we have to thank for this wonderful decor?" "Well, sir, that would be Miss L/n hiding behind the tree." With that, you sighed and exited out from the tree. "H-hi guys." Before you could utter out a word, Tony tackled you in a hug. "Thanks so much, Y/n! This looks wonderful!" Then, everyone else joined the hug.

When you all broke apart, you smiled and gestured to the tree. "I also got you guys some gifts! But before we open them, I wanna give y'all some homemade hot cocoa!" You rushed off and brought back several cups of hot cocoa. They each took them before you could spill the hot beverage. 

"Alright! Tony! You're first!" His face lit up and he rushed over. He tore into the wrapping paper like a child, when he was met with The Lego Batman Movie. He smiled and said, "I've definitely been wanting to hear Batman say I suck since Theatres." He said sarcastically. You giggled and moved onto the next Avenger in line. 

That person would be Bruce! You told him to close his eyes and that he did. When he did, you pulled out a pair of Hulk Hands and everyone started snickering. "Open!" He opened and he burst out laughing. "What are those!?" You went over to Tony and said, "Hulk Smash!" You faked a punch Tony's way and he flinched.

After that little laugh, you gave Bruce the hands to keep. Then came Natasha! You handed her a small gift bag. Inside were a black and silver purse with a fishnet fingerless gloves. She smiled genuinely and gave you a small but awkward hug. After that, she thanked you and Tony whistled in response.

"Peter! You're next!" "O-oh? Y-you didn't have to get me anything." "But I did! I got you this!" You showed him a video on your phone. The video showed you in a Spider-Man suit doing the Rockefeller dance. He stuttered and laughed and everyone else took a look at the video. They all laughed. 

Thor was next and Steve was up! Steve was given a new pair of boxing gloves and a toy version of Thor's hammer. He sighed and smiled at you. "Now you can lift the hammer!" "Thanks..." Thor chuckled, hitting Steve on the back. Thor got a commissioned drawing that was made by a friend of yours. You and he smiled as he admired himself in all of his sketchy glory.

Last but not least, was Loki! This was something tricky. Finding the right gifts for Loki was challenging. You smiled though, as you had felt that these gifts were perfect. He went for the box, but you quickly smacked his hand away. "Not that one! Open this one first!!" He playfully rolled his eyes and smiled as he opened it. The thin wrapping was torn and revealed a black suit with an emerald green tie. What made him chuckle was that there was a pin on the suit that was in the shape of a crown. "You can call yourself a classy king, now." You giggled at your own joke and everyone groaned.

What was left was a simple box in golden and green wrapping paper. Inside was none other than a beautifully black cat with eyes so green one would think he was envious. Everyone gasped and Loki felt a smile slowly grace his lips as the cat hopped out of the box and to his leg. He knelt down to pet it and the cat licked him and nuzzled himself into Loki's hand. He looked up to you as if you had just crowned him king yourself. 

"Thank you, Y/n." "I also took the pleasure of naming him." "Oh really?" "Yes, his name is Coco. I was gonna name him Cosmo, but I figured I save that name for MY cat." "You got two?" "Yes, I figured it'd be cute to raise some together. Besides! This way we can see who is better at raising a pet!" Loki chuckled. "Oh, I can assure  you, Y/n. I am much better." "Well, that's all fine and dandy! But is THAT why there is so much cat hair all over my tower!?!" Tony interrupted. Loki sighed, before teleporting you and the cat to your room. He then locked the door and gestured behind you. You turned around and saw a small plant on your bed.

You stepped closer and saw that it was a MISTLETOE tree! You smiled and held it's leaves gently, careful as to not damage it. "Thank you, Loki." He smiled and kissed you.

The End~!

Me: At the time of me publishing this, thanksgiving is 2 hours away. So I feel completely justified to make this! I hope you all are excited about the Christmas content to come~!

Loki: Miss Grace is not taking any requests at the moment, so please do not ask. She currently has to come up with another story about me!

Me: Yeah, I have to make up for lost time on Loki. So expect him a lot! Luv u guys so much! 💚💚💚